Chapter 7

Nairan turned back and touched the ground in form of gratitude ( doing praname ). All were crying. Nairan then went from there in a taxi.

Here In Chauhaan House,

Nirmala was on the floor crying.

Nirmala: meri galtiyo ki saaza mere bete or bahu Ko mili...

Sharda came and consoled her.

Sharda: Nahi....Aap aisa mat kahiye

Kunal: Meghna we have to go to them... They have nothing with them... No money no job no house.... Where will they go ?

Meghba: Yes Kunal.... We have to go..

They both looked on determined and then went to their car to go to nairan. No one stopped them as they knew meghnal were right. They started to follow their car and tried to stop it.

In the car, 

Karan was crying and naina held his hand and consoled him.

Naina: No karan... Now u have to start a new life... U can't be weak..

Driver: Madam ji Kaha Jana Hai ?

Nairan then realised that they had nowhere to go and no money to pay.

Naina: Wo.. Bhaiya aap...

Just then her phone rang. She read the caller ID as Meghna. She picked up the call.

Naina: Hello di !

Meghna: Hello Cheeku ! Stop ur car !

Naina: What ?

Meghna: I said stop ur car....

Naina: But why di ?

Meghna: Won't u listen to me ? Stop ur car now....

Naina: Oh!  Ok....

Naina: Bhaiya zara gadi rokiye....

Then meghna cut the call. The driver stopped the car.

Driver: Kya hua madam ji hum Ruk kyun gaye ?

Naina: Wo... Aap... Rukiye Thoda kaam hai....

Here, karan was also confused.

Then suddenly a Bharat Industries stopped in front of them. Meghnal got down the car and came towards nairan. Nairan also got down. 

Naina: What happened di ?

Meghna: Listen Cheeku... We know that u don't have any money or house to go.... So, we have come to give you money and we have arranged a house for u both....

Naina: But di... We can't take it....

Kunal: But what is the problem Cheeku ?

Karan: I am not a chauhaan..... I can't take the money....

Meghna: Karan u don't want money from Chauhaan family.... But this money is from my company not kunal's... I am naina's sister...

Naina: But di....

Meghna: No buts... U will take this money and go to that house and that is final....This is ur di's order !

Naina smiled either tears and hugged Meghna. The brothers also hugged.

Karan: Thank Yo...

Before he could complete, Kunal stopped him and nodded in a no. They all smiled and bid goodbye.

Naina: Bhaiya app xyz place Ko chahiye

Driver: OK madam ji....

They reached the house. It was like a small mansion. ( like Meghnal's house in serial )