Chapter 11

Hey guys ! I am back again with a new chapter ! I am sorry for being late !

***************

Karan had slowly put his hand on naina's waist bringing her more close to him. They were looking passionately at each other. Their lips were coming very close. There was just a gap of few centimetres which karan was going to fill and put his lips on her, kiss her for the first time. Naina had her eyes shut. She was blushing a bit.

Karan was about to kiss her but suddenly naina's phone rang. Nairan got disturbed and came back into reality. They opened their eyes to find each other so close. Naina backed away with a jolt and sat on the bed making karan startled. He got up and sat.

They both were avoiding eye contact and blushing hard.

Naina went to pick up her phone. The call was from Sharda. They both talked for a long time while karan was just admiring naina. She saw karan gazing at her. She blushed as she liked his gaze.

After the call ended, she looked at karan to find her looking at her straight into her eyes. She blushed hard.

Then she raised her eyebrows giving karan a questioned look. His gaze broke. He was looking here and there.

Naina: Kya ? Aise kya dekh rahe the ?

Karan: Kuch nahi.... Come let's sleep...

Naina nodded and came to her side of the bed and laid down facing the wall.After some time, she felt a hand on her belly. She knew it was karan. She smiled and put her hands on karan's intertwining their fingers. Karan came closer to her. Then they both snuggled into each other and slept feeling safe.

Next morning,

Naina woke up and found karan hugging her tightly and sleeping peacefully.

Naina( in mind ): He looks too cute while sleeping...

She suddenly bowed down and gave a peck on his forehead. Karan moved a bit by this peck. She started blushing and quickly went to the washroom to get fresh.

After getting fresh, she was combined her hair when karan got up. He admired her beauty.

Naina blushing a bit: Karan u got up ! Now u go and get fresh... I am going to make the breakfast.

She smiled and went to prepare breakfast.

After both had breakfast, they both got into their works.

Naina was reading for her job and making her resume ready while karan was practicing music and searching for music schools where he could work.

It was almost afternoon when they both were somewhat done with their work.

They rested in the afternoon for some time.

At nearly 4 in the evening, Meghna called naina and invited nairan to a ice cream stall to have some ice cream with meghnal.

Nairan got ready and left for their meet. Nairan decided to walk to that place.

Naina was feeling thirsty on the road. Karan noticed it and went to buy some water from the shop on the other side of the road.

Naina was about to follow him when someone banged with her. Karan was already buying the water bottle on the other side of the road so he couldn't notice anything happening near Naina. The person and naina couldn't see each other.

Person: Sorry

It was a girl. She said it very quickly and moved forward

Naina: It's okay

The girl stopped.

Girl shocked: Naina

Naina was surprised but then her expression changed to shock when the girl turned.

*********

This is for today's chapter !

Sorry if u felt it was short.

Actually I hv added more but I wanted to put a cliffhanger !

So, who is that girl !? Comment ur guesses !

Hope u all liked this chapter.

Do vote and comment...

What will happen next ?

Keep reading my story to know that...

Will try to post soon...But not sure as my exams r near and I need to prepare... Hope u all understand...

Love ya❤