Chapter 12

Hello guys ! I know I am back again very early ! But I just wanted to write this chapter as after this it might take long to update bcz my half yearly exams r coming...

BTW, there were no guesses in the last chapter about the girl.. Come'on readers I am trying to make it exciting...

**************

The girl was revealed to be saawari !

Karan was in the crowded shop so he took long time there.

Here, saawari looked on agressive and came towards naina. She held naina's hand and twisted it. Naina was in pain.

Naina: Ahh... Saawari... Chodo...

Saawari: U will take my karan... Karan is mine...

Naina pushed her and she fell back. She looked on very angry.

Naina: Karan is mine... He loves me... He is my husband... Neither he was urs nor he will ever be...

Hearing this, saawari fumed in anger..

Saawari: oh ! How dare u say that ? And how dare u push me ? I will not leave u...

She held naina tightly.

Naina: KARAN ! KARAN ! KARAN !

She started calling him bcz she felt helpless in front of saawari's power. Morever, she was weak after yesterdays incident.

Karan looked back and saw saawari pushing naina towards the road. Karan came running but before he could come out of the crowd pushing all, saawari and thrown naina in the middle of the road.

Naina was hurt badly. She looked up to find a car speeding toward her. She covered her face with her hands.

Karan: NAINA...

Here, saawari was laughing and ran away.

But before the car could hit her, karan held her and pushed her towards the footpath. Both of them were hurt. Karan had held naina tightly while naina was in shock.

Karan held Naina on his lap.

Karan: Naina... Naina.. R u okay ?

Naina: Haan...

Naina was holding her head and then she fainted in karan's arms. Karan panicked and called meghnal.

They all took naina to the hospital.

After checking naina, doctor assured them that she was alright but just had some wounds.

Karan and Meghna were very worried.

Karan: it was all bcz of me... I couldn't keep her safe... She is all suffering bcz of me...

Kunal came and consoled him

Kunal: no Karan... Don't think like that... It was not bcz of you... And karan u both have promised taking sath phere that u would be always be together and naina and u r doing that only... So, u r not at fault... It was all bcz of saawari...

Meghna: I will not leave that saawari... She tried to hurt my cheeku..

All were angry on saawari when the doctor came.

Doctor: listen, now the patient is alright and u can go to meet her... She has gained consciousness... And we can discharge her today only, so one of u come for the formalities...

Kunal: OK doctor... I am coming with you..

He turned to karan and Meghna.

Kunal: u both got to meet naina...

They both nodded and went inside her room...

*********

So this was for today's chapter....

Hope u all liked it !

Do vote and comment !

What will happen next ?

Keep reading my story to know that...

BTW, next update might take long...

Love ya❤