Chapter 3

Karan locked his door. Everyone were outside his room calling him and knocking. Nirmala and naina were crying a lot. 

Naina: Karan pls open the door !

Kunal: Karan... karan open the door...

Nirmala: Karan.. karan mere bacha open the door pls...

After a long time also he didn't open the door. All were worried and scared that Karan doesn't take any wrong step. Then naina got an idea.  She went downstairs and using a ladder climbed to karan's  bedroom through the balcony with a lot of difficulty as she was wearing that lehenga and all.

She went inside the room to find karan sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the bed. Then what naina saw next shocked her. 

She saw karan holding a blade in his hand and he was about to cut his wrist. Naina was very shocked. 

She ran to him and snatched the blade from him before he could harm himself and threw it. 

Naina: KARAN ! Are u mad ? What were u doing ?? 

Karan started crying.

Karan: I was killing myself  !

Naina: Karan.... What ?? But why ?

Karan: What why ? U don't know naina ! I was killing myself bcz there is no one of my own...

Naina: Karan stop this... Everyone is of ur own... 

Karan: No... I am not their blood...

Naina: Karan all relations r not blood relations...

Karan: Naina leave this... And let me do what I have to...

Naina was confused.

Karan took the blade from the floor and was about to hurt himself. 

Naina: Karan what r u doing ? Stop it karan...

Naina tried to pull the blade from his hand. 

Karan: No.... stop it naina.... I don't want to live... I have no one and I have nothing to live for....

Karan pulled it towards him. Both were pulling the blade. And in that process karan pushed naina hard and she fell to the floor. Karan was guilty. He ran to her and helped her get up.

Karan: Naina....Are u okay ?? 

Naina nodded. Karan was crying.

Karan: See naina.... I am of no good... They all r not my family and u now I have also hurt you... I should not live...I should..

Naina: Stop it karan stop it... 

He was again about to hurt himself. But now naina was determined and she pulled the blade from him and pointed it towards her hand.

Naina: Karan u have to live, u have to live for me.... And if u try to harm urself u will see me dying in front of u...

Karan put his hands on her mouth.

Karan: No naina... What r u saying ? Put the blade down... Don't harm ur self naina... See naina I should not live naina pls give that to me and don't hurt urself.

Naina: No karan... u should live and u have to live u r not so weak karan... My karan is not weak he is strong and confident... This truth cannot break him...

Karan: No naina.. karan is not strong... he is weak... now give the blade...I said give it...

Naina had to do that. So she just cut her hand a bit. Karan got very shocked by her this act.