Chapter 1 : Bully

Rosé's POV

" Yah! Wake up Chaeng! " Jisoo screams trying to wake me up.

" Nah..  I'm so sleepy. " I said in a sleepy voice. Sheez stop me.

" Chaeng! We have school you know, wake up and get ready already gash. " she said in an annoyed tone. Oh right... I stood up and go to the bathroom and took a bath. I dried myself and dressed up.  I'm now wearing this  for the first day : 

So yeah

So yeah. I'll just keep it simple.

I left my room and saw Jisoo preparing our breakfast. 

"  Oh you're done? Let's eat already. " Jisoo said while smiling

I went there and we ate together. 

After eating, we rode Jisoo's car to school. There were actually too many students here, not like our past school. I guess students are not that disciplined here. We went to the hallway with the bulletin boards and checked our class. YES! SAME CLASS WITH HER.

We were walking when some annoying cute girl tripped me. YES SHE'S CUTE TF. 

" What the hell is your problem?! " I shouted at her. Everyone is looking at me and talking about me. What?

" Did you just shout at me? " she said to me.

" YEAH! So what? You started it! " I shouted at her again.

" Rosé stop, let's go. You don't wanna bump into her, she's dangerous. " Jisoo said to me. We were about to go when that girl stopped us by holding my hand. 

* TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG * WTF IS HAPPENING

" You won't go anywhere after shouting at me like that. How dare you? " she shouted while still holding my hands. 

" I n-need t-to go.. " I said nervously.

" You won't go anywhere without this. " she said and throw a cold water at me. GASH SO COLD.

Everyone around us were suprised. All of them are laughing and saying that that's what I get for shouting at her.

" That's what you get for messing with me. Remember the name Lisa, never mess with me. " she said with an arrogant tone. Jisoo pulled me out of there. We went to the bathroom.

" That girl is hell! " Jisoo shouted while getting a towel for me and put it on me.

" Thanks chu. " I said while still thinking about that girl. Who was her again? Lisa? 

" That Lisa girl is really something. " Jisoo said.

" Do you know her? " I asked.

" Yeah yeah. I've asked some few students here last last day. " she said.

" Can you tell me more about her? " I said. Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

" Um okay. So she's Lalisa Manoban. She's a real thing here like you just can't really mess with her or else you'll be bullied for the whole year. She also has a girlfriend Jennie Kim. Don't you dare mess with her girlfriend or else. PHEW dead. " she said. She has a girlfriend? Whew

" Must be gay then? " I asked.

" Yeah. " Jisoo said. " Be glad that Lisa didn't threw much water or else you'll be going to class wet. Let's go. " Jisoo added.

We walked to class. While walking I'm hearing that these students are talking about me.

" That girl is annoying. How dare her mess with Lisa? "

" She must be new here. "

" She'll be dead then. "

Aishh. I'm getting more nervous. We arrived at our class and... I saw.. LISA? WE'RE AT THE SAME CLASS? And guess what? The  two vacant seat are next to  her and no other. So I have to be near her?DAMN THIS.

" Jisoo what do we do? " I whispered at Jisoo.

" We have no choice Chaeng. " Jisoo said.

~to be continued..