Chapter 2 : Partners?

" Chaeng, what do we do? " Jisoo asked me back but she said we have no choice. Yeah we really don't have.

Since we have no choice we walked to the vacant seat which is besides that Lisa girl and sat there.

" Hey you, let your bestfriend sit beside me. " Lisa said to Jisoo.

" No. You'll just bully her. " Jisoo said.

" Are you messing with me too? " Lisa asked with raised eyebrows. Jisoo was about to talk again but I stopped her because I don't want her to be in a fight.

" I'll sit here beside her. Just sit beside me Jisoo. "  I said to Jisoo.

" But- " - Jisoo

" No buts. " I said and sat beside that Lisa. Lisa was smiling really big. HER SMILE THO. WAIT WTF AM I SAYING?

Jisoo sit to the chair beside my chair and looked at me.

" What the hell are you doing?! You're killing yourself. " Jisoo whispered at me.

" I don't wanna to get you in trouble. " I whispered to her. She sighed then smiled at me. She is now using her instagram.

And me? I did the same thing. I don't know what I can do here because of this Lisa girl which is really annoying Arghhh.

" Heya girl zup? " Lisa asked.

" Me? " - I asked.

" Yeah you, zup? how's the water? Still cold? " She asked then laugh. Yeah real funny huh? Everyone is laughing now.

" Nah, it's not , because you're here you make me so mad. " I said. Everyone was shocked o what I said.

" Oh you're mad at me? Well I don't care girl. " she said with a low tone. Wut? Weirdo.

After saying that we didn't talk anymore. I don't wanna talk to her either so yeah whatever. 

After a few minutes our professor told us to have a partner but when I was gonna talk to Jisoo, our professor said whoever is beside us will be our partner. SO THAT MEANS... LISA IS MY PARTNER.. SH*T... Because our seating arrangement is

classmate - Jisoo - Me - Lisa - classmate - classmate - classmate - classmate -

HAISHHH LIFE WHY YOU LIKE THIS?

Jisoo looked at me like saying good luck and smirked. Tchh JISOO YAH!

" So we're partners then? " Lisa said then I looked at her. 

" I guess we are. Pft. " I said in an annoyed tone. 

Our professor said the schedules for our report. Our report is gonna be reported next week so we have much time. Aishh

" I should do the report myself. " I said to Lisa.

"  You can't do that. I need to participate too. " Lisa said. I looked at her and she was serious about that.

" Okay fine! " I said.

" Good then we'll do it at our house. Sunday 5pm be there okay? "  Lisa said. Why does she sound kind? Damn.

" Okay.. " I replied

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

~ CLASS ~

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

~ BREAK TIME ~

After the class, Jisoo talked to me.

" Chaeng, so how's with Lisa? " she asked.

" I don't know. But she's being kind or maybe she's just faking it. " I replied.

" Hmm, okay." she said. Then we went outside our classroom and walked to the canteen.

While we were walking I saw Lisa with a girl. The girl is hugging her really tight and also Lisa is hugging her. Who's this? The girlfriend? What's the name again? Den? Len? Jen? Jennie?  Oh yeah Jennie.

" So yeah, that's her girlfriend Jennie Kim. A beauty isn't she? " Jisoo said. I looked at her with raised eyebrows. Did she just say that Jennie is beautiful? Tchh I guess my bestfriend is gay after all.

" Let's go. I don't wanna see those two. " I said in an annoyed tone and pulled Jisoo outta there.

" Why are you in such a hurry? "  Jisoo asked.

" Nothing Tch. " I just wanna get away there. It sucks seeing those two tch.

~ TO BE CONTINED