Chapter 8 : Their Breakup

Jennie's POV

I told Lisa to go on the girl's bathroom after eating. I'm now waiting here. Where is she urgh?! I need to talk to her about something important. I know she won't get mad at me because I know that she feels the same, it's obvious.

" Jennie baby? " Lisa called out. Tch, don't call me baby anymore...

" I'm here Lisa. "  I shouted then she entered the bathroom. 

" Oh there you are baby. Why'd you call for me? " she asks while having a smile. Tch, I know that fake smile. 

  " I wanna break up with you..." I said. She was suprised but she didn't make any sad expresssions.

"  I was actually thinking about that either... What's your reason? " she looked on the ground and asked me.

" I have feelings for other person now.. " I said. She looked at me.

" Same reason...Who? " she asked. Why would I tell her that? Weird.

" I can't tell you that...and you? " I asked her.

" You know the girl... that I you know.... I suddenly had feelings for her.. " she said then looked at the ground again. I knew it!

" Oh, called it! I knew that you have feelings for her. " I said. She looked at me again looking suprised.

" Really? " she asked. It's pretty obvious Tch.

" Yeah, that's why I told you this because I know you feel the same. " I said.

" Oh.. I never thought breaking up with you would be this easy though. " she said then giggled. Tch, she still looks cute. I'm gonna miss her too...

" Hmm, let's be happy for each other. " I said then smiled. She smiled too then suddenly ran to me and hugged me.

" I'm still gonna miss you Jennie. " she said while hugging me. I hugged her back.

" I'm gonna miss you too Lisa. " I said. 

Lisa's POV

After my breakup with Jennie, I feel so free! I'm happy and sad at the same time though. I'm sad that I'm not with Jennie anymore. We also have a lot of memories you know.. I'll remember that forever. But I also feel happy! I won't feel like I'm betraying Jennie anymore because we're not together now. 

It's time to go home now.  But I still wanna stay here so I just sit inside my car and  played some music. I just wanna chill here first. I was just looking outside my car, then I saw.. Rosé?! Need to stay calm.. whoo whoo *inhale* *exhale* .. Something happened earlier so I don't know calm calm Lisa.. calm . What is she doing though? Looking for a taxi? I just looked at her.

A hour passed and she is still waiting there. She looks tired already... Then, it rained. I immediately look at her. She just cover herself with her bag. What? Does she not have an umbrella? Aishhh, I get my umbrella and ran to her back. She felt that there's no rain anymore on her, she slowly looked back and saw me. She was suprised.

" Can't find any taxi? " I asked her. Even though I know that she can't find any taxi for like 1 and a half hour.

" Y-yeah... " she replied. 

" Come ride with me then. " I said then hold out my hand to her she took it immediately. I put my arms around her neck and pulled her closer to me so we can fit in my umbrella. Then we walked through the rain. I opened and closed the door for her. I entered and gave my jacket to her.

" Wear that, so you will not feel that cold. " I said.

" T-thank you. Why are you still here at this time? " she asked me. I started my car and drive it while she was saying that.

" I was just chilling, not in the mood to go home yet. " I replied.

" Oh, why are you not with Jennie? " she asked me. I looked at her for a bit and looked at road again. Oh yeah, no one knows that we broke up already. 

" Oh.. so who's your new girl? " she asked me. Why is she even interested? I stared at her eyes for like 20 seconds. I saw her gulp so I looked at the road again. Wew.

" Someone you know. " I said then smirked " And she's not my girl yet, but she will be. " I said then smiled. Hehehe I'm pretty sure that girl would be my girl hmm..

 " What's your address? " I asked her and she said it. It was traffic through her place. Later on, she fell asleep. I kept driving until we reached her place. We are here but she is still sleeping.

I stared at her while she is still sleeping. She is real cute though I have to be honest. She also looks like a chipmunk but real cute hehehehe. Then, I saw her opened her eyes, I immediately looked away. Tchh..

" You're here. " I said then yawned. I kinda feel sleepy now..

" Thank you for the ride. "  she said then smiled. *TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG* Her smile is killing me...

" You're welcome. Sorry for what I've done yesterday... I'll see you sometime okay? " I said then smiled really big too.

" Okay. " she said then smiled again. She opened the door and waved bye to me. I drove the car and left there. While driving, I'm smiling. I can smell her scent here now. I don't wanna leave my car anymore hahahahaha. Am I being too creepy? Also I'm smiling because of... pshhh hahahaha. Because of something hehehe.

I arrived at my dorm and just slept on my bed. I LOVE THIS DAY.

~ TO BE CONTINUED

Sorry for not updating yesterday guys.. Kind of busy. And also tomorrow I won't be able to update because I'll be busy. It's my birthday tomorrow hehehe. Thank you for reading and if you can, then vote hehehe. I love you guyss