Chapter 7 : First Kiss

Rosé's POV

Me and Jisoo are now on our way to the classroom. We came from the canteen. We heard two person talking at the girls bathroom. 

"  I wanna break up with you..." - 1

" I was actually thinking about that either.. What's your reason? " - 2

" I have feelings for other person now.. " - 1

" Same reason...Who? " - 2

" I can't tell you that... And you? "-1

" You know  the girl... that I you know... I suddenly had feelings for her... " - 2

" Oh C--- " before we heard what the person is going to say, Jisoo pulled me out of there immediately.

" Hey! Why'd you do that? " I asked Jisoo.

" Tch, let's go, we're late. " She answered me.

We arrived at the classroom and had our classes.

~ CLASS ~

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

~ CLASS ~

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

" I'll go Chaeng. I'll see you on Sunday night okay? " Jisoo said to me.

" Yeah, Take care. " I said and smiled. She smiled tooo then walked away from me. When I'm done fixing my things I go out our classroom. I walked through the hallway alone. *sigh* I miss Jisoo already.

When I was walking, someone pushed me into a dark room. 0_0 . W-who's t-this? 

Then that person....kissed me... 

The person's lips is so soft. I wanna push him/her but I couldn't move due to her/his strength and his/her kissing.. I suddenly closed my eyes.

After a minute the person stopped and sweared. 

" Sh*t! " the person sweared then left the room. The person ran away like he/she is escaping the jail.

Who the hell is that? WHY DID THAT PERSON KISSED ME? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I KNOW THAT PERSON? AND WHY...WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I LOVED THAT KISS?? WTF?!

Actually, maybe that's my secret admirer? Or what? I don't know. ARGHHH I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP LATER AND JUST THINK ABOUT THAT ALL NIGHT. AISHHHH. I left that dark room feeling really weird. I'm just slowly walking through the hallway like I'm just alone here. I went outside and remembered that... OH SHUCKS! What will I ride?! Aishhh. I forgot that Jisoo will not be with me. Tssk.

I went somewhere near the road and waited for taxis. But what the heck? Why are their no taxis? URGHHHH! Damn this! It's getting dark already. TAXIS WHERE ARE YOU?!

After a few minutes... IT RAINED. WTF? IS THIS MY UNLUCKY DAY? AISHHHHH. I'm getting wet here! I just stood there and just cover my bag on my head. But suddenly, there was no rain on me anymore. I looked at my back and saw Lisa holding an umbrella.

* TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG * my heart is beating so fast like I just attended a marathon.

" Can't find any taxi? " Lisa asked me.

" Y-yeah.. " I replied.

" Come ride with me then. " Lisa said then hold out her hand to me. I hold it without thinking then she put her arms around my neck and we walked through the rain. We arrived at her car and she opened and closed  the door for me. She entered and gave her jacket to me. 

" Wear that, so you will not feel that cold. " Lisa said.

" T-thank you. Why are you still here at this time? " I asked. She started her car and drive.

" I was just chilling, not in the mood to go home yet. " she answered.

" Oh, why are you not with Jennie? " I asked. She looked at me and looked at the road again.

" We broke up earlier. We don't have feelings for each other anymore. " she said while still driving. Aww..

" Oh.. so who's your new girl? " I said then she looked at my eyes for like 20 seconds then looked at the road again. *gulp*

" Someone you know, and she's not my girl yet, but she will be. " she said then smirked. Someone I know? Hmmm, I'll do brainstorming later but I'm pretty sure that's not Jisoo.

" What's your address? " she asked me then I said it. It's traffic *sigh*  I fell asleep while she was driving. 

Almost an hour passed....

I woke up and saw Lisa looking at me. When she saw me that I'm awake she looked away. Tch, why does she always do that though? It's getting weird.

" You're here. " she said then yawned.

" Thank you for the ride. " I replied and smiled.

" You're welcome. Sorry for what I've done yesterday... I'll see you sometime okay? " she said then smiled really big. Her smile is really pretty. WHAT AM I SAYING?

" Okay. " I said then smiled again. I opened the door and waved bye to her. She drove her car and left.

So I guess we're friends now? Hehehehe.

I entered our apartment and entered my  room. I jumped to my bed and let the bed eat me. Then I remembered the kiss in the room.

AISHHHHHH WHO THE HELL WAS THAT? HE OR SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS! I DON'T EVEN WHO IS HIM/ HER AIRGGHHH. BUT... I did like it.. WTF AM I SAYING AIRGHHH. But seriously, who's that person? NOW I NEED TO FIND TWO PERSON... THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THE NECKLACE AND THE ONE WHO DID THAT. OR MAYBE THEY'RE THE SAME? Idk. I wanna sleep already...

~ TO BE CONTINUED