Chapter 3 : Bathroom

Chaeng's POV

So me and Jisoo went to the canteen and ate burger and fries. Our favorite meal of all time like seriously so delicous.

After eating we went to the girl's bathroom first..We heard some weird noises from the second cubicle but we didn't mind it yet. But then it got loud...

" L-Lisa ugh.. "

0_0 AM I SERIOUSLY HEARING THIS? Me and Jisoo looked into each other.  IS SOMEONE JUST MAKING OUT IN THE BATHROOM? AND IT'S LISA WITH SOMEONE? 

" Hmm, Jennie you're so hot. " 

OH SO IT'S HER AND HER GF? WTF WHY AM I HEARING THIS.. MY VIRGIN EARS PFT

" Jisoo, let's get out of here. " I whispered at Jisoo. When we try to walk quietly, Jisoo accidentally bumped the hand dryer and made a loud sound.

The weird noises stopped. We heard the cubicle door opened so we ran as fast as we can. We were panting when we reached our classroom. We sat in our seats and talked.

" Jisoo, did we just really hear that? " I whispered to her.

" I guess we have.. " she said.

" That's disgusting yuck. I don't think I'll be able to sleep later. " I said to her.

" Me too. " she replied. A few minutes Lisa arrived. Tch this is gonna be awkward... I don't wanna go near her after hearing those things. Yuck! Like were they fing-- YAH WHATEVER!

Lisa sat to her seat then looked at me. *gulp* Did she know we were there and heard it what they were doing? 

" Where were you earlier? " she asked. *gulp* 

" W-we were at the canteen.. " I nervously said.

" No after that. " *gulp* WTF DOES SHE KNOW?!

" We were at the library. " Jisoo whispered at me.

" We were at the library. "  I answered Lisa.

" Hmm.. okay. " Lisa said then looked away from us. Whew! That was intense!

~ CLASS ~

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

~ CLASS ~

~ CLASS DISMISSED ~

Whew! Finally no more classes! The first day is so exhausting..

" Man, I need to sleep so bad. " Jisoo said in a sleepy voice.

" Me too. " I said then entered her car. She drove it as fast as she could so we could rest. Whew!

When we arrived we went to each other rooms and just let the bed eats us. WAAA HEAVEN! I love my bed forever! I don't care if we won't eat because the both of us are in a diet you know.  I just wanna sleep but... I CAN'T! Why?! BECAUSE OF WHAT I HEARD IN THE BATHROOM. IT'S BOTHERING ME I KEEP HEARING THE NOISE THAT JENNIE MADE GEEZ.

Since I can't sleep, I checked my instagram and saw... MLLALISA FOLLOWED YOU. WTF? Did she just follow me? LIKE HOW DID SHE EVEN FIND MY IG? She then messaged me.

Lisa : Sup girl?

Me : How did you find my ig? 

Lisa : That's a secret.

Me : I hate you.

Lisa : I hate you too baby..

WTF DID SHE JUST CALL ME BABY? 

Me : WTF? BABY?

Lisa : Yeah

Me : You're a flirt. You have a girlfriend.

Lisa : So what?

Me : Arghh stopp!

Lisa : I was kidding. I'll go.

Me : GOOD!

She didn't reply anymore. That girl is so annoying arghhh! I need to forget what happened today and just sleep *sigh* 

~ TO BE CONTINUED