Chapter 5 : Her Girlfriend

Hmm..Good Morning...It's Thursday

Another day at the school again. I'm actually getting lazy everyday which is annoying because I wasn't able to study well. I wanna sleep all day but that's not allowed.Hayysss... But after that moment with Lisa yesterday, I got fine. Weird right?

I'm still thinking about this necklace. I need to know who gave me this like seriously right now. I need to thank that person a lot. It's really pretty.

I took a bath and get myself ready. I went out my room and saw Jisoo preparing our breakfast. She is one of the most kindest person I've ever met. I'm really lucky that she's my bestfriend. I love her like my family already.

After eating, we rode my car to school. We do it alternate so tomorrow is gonna be Jisoo's car again. When we arrived at the school, there's a crowd over the hallway. I ran to the crowd while Jisoo said she's gonna go to the classroom and won't care about that.

" It's your fault! " A girl shouted at Jennie.

" Does Emily know what she's doing? "

" Why is she shouting at Jennie like that? "

" If Lisa finds out about these, she'll be dead. "

"  Emily, you'll be dead later. "

" Goodluck for her. "

" It's not my fault! You're the one who cheated why are you blaming it on me?! " Jennie shouted back at her. Cheat? 

" If you didn't hide the paper, I wouldn't be caught dumbass! " that Em? Whut Emily right? shouted.

Oh so she's saying that Jennie is wrong because of hiding her paper for Emily not to cheat? What the heck is wrong this Emily? She's the one who cheated now she's mad?

" Of course I would! Cheating is bad dumbass! " Jennie shouted back.

" You crazy! Did you just call me dumbass?! " Emily shouted then pushed Jennie on the ground. Jennie groaned in pain. Everyone around us were shocked. I went near them and then shouted.

" Why the hell did you push her? " I shouted at Emily. Everyone was shocked of what I did.

" Because she called me dumbass! And why are you getting in here huh? " Emily shouted to me.

" Because of what you did! Why the hell would you get mad at her if you're the one who's doing the wrong thing? " I shouted at her.

" How dare you?! " she shouted and pushed me to Jennie. Jennie groaned in pain again.

" I'm sorry girl. " I said to Jennie and she said it's okay.

" LISA'S HERE! " one student shouted and all of the students were running away and also that Emily.

Lisa was running and saw me and Jennie on the ground. Her eyes were fiercing mad. She looks so mad right now. 

She comes near me and slaps me. THAT HURTS!

" How dare you get near Jennie? Huh?! Did you hurt her?! " Lisa shouted at me.

" What?! I was just helping her! " I stood up.

" Helping her? You hurted her! " Lisa shouted again.

" N-no s-she-- " Jennie was talking but Lisa stopped her.

" Don't talk baby! And you Chaeng, I was trying to be kind to you all this time and this is what you're gonna give back to me?! " Lisa shouted then pushed me into the locker. OUCH!

" I s-swear I d-did n-no-- OUCH! " I was talking then Lisa pushed me again. 

" Don't you dare get near her again. " she said. Her eyes were firing. Jennie pulled Lisa out of there and just left me. I was just standing and feeling my back broken.. I want to cry but I couldn't here..

A few minutes, I saw Jisoo running. She saw me and had a smile. She ran to me and hugged me. 

" Chaeng, what happened? Are you okay? I'm sorry for not being with you... " she said while still hugging me.. 

" I'm okay Chu...My back just hurts a bit. " I said.

" We need to go home. You could not attend class like this. Let's just talk to our professors and go. " she said then helped me walked.

After talking to our professors, we went home.

~ TO BE CONTINUED