Chapter Two: Mexico and Shit

Hope POV

The electronic music vibrated the floor as Malia and I danced. We were back to back, moving our hips while Kira just stayed there like an odd duckling.

"Kira act like a normal human being!" I laughed as I grabbed her hands. She tensed up and went slightly wide-eyed with confusion.

"I'm not normal. I'm a kitsune." Kira Dead-panned.

"Well, that doesn't really matter! Let loose! Have fun!" I yelled over the blaring music. Kira's whole body tensed and she looked around slightly.

"Something's happening," Kira whispered.

"Blend in," Malia said as she pulled Kira to dance with us. She was pretty awkward at first but got used to it. We were having a decent amount of fun, all things considered, when Scott pulled us aside.

"Something's happening. Follow me." He said with a hint of urgency. He turned and walked away, not even looking to see if we followed. We did, of course, because he is our Alpha. We went into a medium sized red hallway when smoke started to come out from vents.

"Wolfsbane. It's Wolfsbane. Get out!" Scott managed to cough out. I was already on the floor by the time he finished, hearing three thuds a few seconds later. I looked over to see Kira and Malia out cold. I turn to face Scott, who is still conscious, as my vision blurs.

"Hope, your eyes."

↹△↹

Klaus POV

"She wasn't home. We were late and now she is not even in beacon hills." Haley grumbles as she hits her fist against the wall.

"Calm down, love. We found the father of Stiles and Elijah and I are going to pay a visit." I smirk as I grab my jacket off the chair.

Elijah and I enter the police station and stop at the front desk. A girl looks up to meet her eyes and she smiles.

"What can I do for you two today?" She asked as she put aside the paper she was reading.

"Bring us to Sheriff Stilinski." Elijah compelled the women. She nodded and then stood up and started walking back a little bit. We followed until she came to a stop.

"He is on the phone right now, so just walk in but try not to make noise," she said and walked back to the desk. I opened the door and saw the back of a middle-aged man.

"Stiles, school starts Monday, so come home soon. Camping can happen whenever. Love you." The Sheriff said with a sigh and turned around to us.

"You must be Sheriff Stilinski." The man gave a small nod and leaned forward in his chair.

"What do you need?" Stilinski asked.

"Tell us everything you know about Hope Martin," Elijah asked. I tensed up when he said he last name. She's a Mikaelson, that should be her last name.

"Good kid. Straight A student and does extracurricular activities." The sheriff started.

"What does she do?" I asked stepping forward slightly.

"She is the new co-captain of the boy's lacrosse team and is wonderful at art. We don't know where she got it from but everything she has made is spectacular." I smile when I hear she is good at art. I love this kid more and more as the days go by.

"Where is she now?" Elijah asks

"She is camping with her pack, which includes my son."

"Who is in the pack?" I ask.