Chapter Five: Kidnapping and Parties Part 1

THINGS MAY NOT BE EXACTLY LIKE THE SHOW. I ALSO DECIDED TO POST THEM IN SECTIONS. ALSO 5K?!!

Third Person POV

The musical was executed perfectly. Everyone gave a standing ovation as Hope entered the stage. Well, almost everyone. Niklaus Mikaelson was still glued to his seat, thinking about how he failed her. His thoughts were disrupted when Haley came to view. He stares at her for a while until he manages out, "She became perfect without us. Maybe that's for the best." To say that the other Mikaelson was surprised was an understatement.

Across of them towards the stage a portion of the McCall pack. When Hope got into the group. She was quickly picked up by strong arms and spun around. She genuinely laughed, for the first time since the death of Allison Argent. Derek Hale put Hope on ten floors and gave her a quick kiss.

"That was amazing!" Kira said as she handed Lydia and Hope flowers. They both said there thanks and talked until a phone rang.

"Sheriff," Derek said into the phone. The conversation amongst the others shut off and they all looked at Derek.

"I'll be there shortly." Derek sighed then closed his phone. "Supernatural lives call. Bye." The girls wave bye and continue the conversation until Hopes phone rings.

"Scott, what the hell did you do?"

↹↹〄↹↹

Stiles arrived at the McCall household after receiving a frantic call from Scott.

"What did you do with him anyway?" Stiles asked as they made their way up the steps.

"He's upstairs," Scott replied calmly.

"Doing what?" The McCall boy turned to face his friend.

"Lying down." They both make it to the bathroom and Scott opens the shower curtain. There lies Liam with duck tape all over him. The room is filled with silence except for Liam's muffled pleas. Stiles closes the curtain and Scott and he goes sit on his bed.

"So you bit him."

"Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And brought him here."

"I panicked."

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asks. Liam muffled screaming comes from the closed shower.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck."Stiles deadpans to his best friend

"I know. That's why I called you." Scott tells Stiles.

"Scott, hate to break it to you bud, but almost none of my plans succeeded."

"That's why he called me." Hope states as she climbs through the window. Stiles, out of fright. Jumps up and falls out of the bed. He quickly gets up with a shoe and throws it at her. Hope easily catches it.

"Give a man some warning Hope!" Stiles breathes out as he clutches his chest.

"Your not a man, your a scared little kid who is devastated to call my friend." Hope smirks. She makes her way over to the shower and opens it, revealing a terrified Liam. Liam slightly relaxed at the girls presents but quickly reminds himself that he should be scared. Liam starts to fuss again, leading to hope closing the shower curtain. She glared behind her at the two boys looking at her sheepishly. "Seriously?"

"It was a good idea at the time!" Scott defends himself.

"When is kidnapping ever a good idea?" Hope questions as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Well, Jackson was a,"

"Save it, Stilinski." hope cut Stiles off.

They end up deciding to tell him so they tie him to a chair, a suggestion made by Stiles. Hope bent down and looked at Liam.

"We're not going to hurt you unless in someway you appear a threat," Hope says.

"Liam, we're gonna take the tape off your mouth, if you scream, it goes right back on," Stiles says as he rips the duck tape away. "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

"Not really," Liam states confused.

"Good. that's good." Stiles mutters.

"I don't understand either," Scott says under his breath although they all can hear it.

"Ditto," Hope says as she raises her hand.

"Maybe you should explain." Stiles groans. Scott starts talking and everything goes to shit. Scott says the wrong things, stiles made it worse, Scott then has the wonderful idea of untieing him.

"Why are you continuing the hostage?' Hope asks as she rolls her eyes.

"He's not our hostage!" Scott replies and finishes untieing him. Scott profusely apologies. Softy. Liam suddenly slaps Scott making him hold his check.

"Liam, what the hell is your," Stiles is cut off when Liam pushes him into Hope and they fall back.

"Get him!" Hope yells as the three stooges get up and start to run after him. They find him frozen at the top o the steps as they all run towards him with a battle cry. The three friends tackle Liam down the stairs and get tangled up at the bottom. Hope gets kicked in the face, to her dismay and ends up slapping Stiles arm.

"Leg! I got him! I got him!" Stiles called out with pride.

"Dude that's my leg," Scott said kicking Stiles hand away.

"Well look at that, we lost him you dibwhits!" Hope sighs as she tries to get up. "I honestly don't get how yall passed in school." Hope started to stand up when she was abruptly pulled down by Scott and stiles. They both started to tickle her and Hopes laughs filled the room. "STOP! STOP!" Hope managed to say between laughs.

"Apologise Curly!" Stiles yelled, using their childhood nicknames.

"I'm sorry!" Hope laughed trying to push them away. They stopped and all played on the floor chuckling. They lay there for a few minutes until Scott spoke up.

"You know I love you guys."

"We know," Hope replied. "It's reciprocated."

"Group hug!' Stiles yelled before he rolled over onto Hope, who happen to be in the middle of the two. scott followed in suit and hope groaned in annoyance. Little did they know, The Mikaelson family were watching this whole encounter from the house across the street.