Chapter Five: Kidnapping and Parties Part 2

Haley POV

We all watched her from across the street. Laughing loudly as her two best friends tickled her. The expression on her face was indescribable, a face filled with pure joy and amusement. Sadly, It was my first time seeing it.

"Group hug!" The stiles boy yelled before rolling over onto Hope. Scott soon joined and they made a small dog pile. Hope groaned, but you could tell that she could handle it, she was strong.

"Let's go." Klaus gritted out as he zipped away. We all looked at each other and followed straight after him till we go to the house. I went to the kitchen and poured myself some blood. I sighed as plopped down in a chair. I felt a hand on my shoulder and look up.

"I'll talk to them at school tomorrow. Don't worry." Davina comforted and she went up to her room with Kol. Looks like it will be another day without talking to Hope.

Hope POV.

"Is this seriously the only idea that we have?" I ask as I drag Davina over by the buses where the pack is. Scott epically failed to try to explain the bite. It was beautiful. We had to find another way to tell Liam without him running away.

"Come on! We are just a group of juniors asking a freshman to come to our boathouse." Stiles said annoyed.

"My boathouse," Lydia grumbled.

"If he's 15 he can't drive." Davina pointed out.

"I'm not sharing my basement," Malia announced.

"Actually, it's my basement." Lydia spoke out this time, "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she's still learning." Stiles quickly defended, "But, we're going to use the boathouse for Liam."

"It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scoot added in.

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asks the 1 million dollar question.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake," Stiles says in a serious tone. We all blankly stare at him.

"I'm in." Malia agrees in all seriousness.

"Malia, Stiles no! We are not kidnapping, OR killing Liam!" I intervene.

"Let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia shrugged.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Davina asks.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster." Lydia glances over to Kira. Kira looks up and looks at everyone.

"Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira says quickly and shakes her head.

"Yes, you," Lydia says as she goes and fixes Kira's outfit.

"I can do it. I don't mind." I but in seeing the look on torment on Kira's face.

"We aren't looking to be killed by Derek so..." Stiles says. Scott nods wildly in agreement.

"Kira, you know what they call a female fox?" Lydia asks, Kira shakes her head no. "Vixen. Be a vixen Kira."

Davina POV.

After Kira's succeeding, but messy, trial of getting Liam to go worked, I headed back to the Mikaelson household.

"Well hello, darling," Kol said as he kissed my check. I hummed in response and walked further into the house.