Chapter Four:Mamma Mia and Originals

This chapter is way overdue and I'm am so sorry. also, who is excited for the 2nd Mamma Mia!?

Davina's POV

After Hope figured out that I was a witch, the Pack softened up a great deal. Hope offered me to sleep over at her 'place' so I texted Elijah and told him he couldn't meet her today. You could say that he was more than pissed.

"We are here!" Hope breathes out as I feel the car coming to a halt. I look up and see an apartment building. It looks quite fancy. We get out of the car and into the elevator. Once the doors close she turns to me.

"This place used to be a good friend of mine. After her death, her dad moved out but comes sometimes. Since then, I have stayed here." she explains quickly. I can hear her voice slightly crack when she mentions the girl.

"So, you live here alone?" I get a nod in response. "Don't you have a family?" I see her visibly tense up for a second but goes back to normal.

"I do. I just always felt like that house wasn't a home. I used to stay at friends houses and my boyfriend's house all the time. I really wasn't there often. As soon as the Argents got this apartment, I stayed with them the most. Chris was basically my dad, not counting Stilinski, so everything was pretty normal considering everything. When he left, he told me I could stay here. He pays the rent while I just buy everything that I need for a day to day basis." I could see in her eyes that she was sad. anyone would be. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. If the Rest of the Family hears this, they will be devastated.

"Don't you get lonely?"

"It's hard not to when you've got a family like mine." She laughs. I give her a confused look. She just said her 'family' isn't the best. "Family doesn't end at blood. Although I never knew my real family, the people who raised me differently weren't the best. My family is my pack." Hope said with huge smile. 

"It seems like you would do anything for them."

"I would. I would die a hundred times for them to live another day. Losing apart of your pack i like losing a limb. you never really can return back to how you were before then." I could tell she meant Allison. I dropped the subject and we stand in comfortable silence.

The elevator door dings and she steps out and opens a door in front of it. I take in my surroundings and see books laid out on the tables along with guns and multiple weapons.

"What the hell," I mutter. Hope laughs a little as she watches me.

"Welcome to my home. Or, as we all like to call it, The Depository."

Hope POV

I watched as Davina took in everything before her. I mean, it was basically a shit ton of weapons and books about the supernatural.

"Welcome to my home, Or, as we all like to call it, The Depository."

"This..." she pauses as she meets my eyesight again, "This is truly incredible." I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding and gave her a short tour. We came to my room and I jumped up on the bed.

"How do you keep this from the landlords?" She asked as she ate some popcorn that we made when we stopped by the kitchen.

"I can do something called compelling. It's basically just something that makes people do whatever I want. It's kind of scary and I don't use it often. I just used it on the staff to tell them never to come to this floor and if they do, just forget whatever they hear and see." I explain from the bathroom. I pull over my sweatshirt and get out of the bathroom. I see her looking at the photos on my desk.  I sigh as I find the one of me and the Argents in Davina's hands.

New Precautionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें