Chapter Three: Derek and New Kids

Hope POV

"You guys should go home," Deaton said, bringing me back from my blank stare. I was just staring at Derek. I mean how was he this hot when he was this young? How does a person have so much perfection?

"Someone has to stay," Scott added. He probably wanted someone to be there just to help out Deaton. Everyone turned to me and I gave a deep sigh.

"I have two test today. Lydia should stay, she has a nearly perfect record." I sigh as I move my hands.

"She's right. I'll stay here." Lydia says as she walks over to Deaton.

"I'm so not okay with this," Stiles says as he walks forward to grab Lydia. He is stopped abruptly when Scott holds on to him.

"Scott, what are you doing. Put me down!" Stiles yelled as he flailed around in Scott's arms. It was comical the way he tried to escape the Alpha hold.

"I'll be fine stiles!" Lydia calls out as Stiles escapes our view. We hear slight grunting and see Stiles run in front of the door, only to be pushed and fall down. Scott then comes and picks up Stiles and throws him over his shoulder. "Still not okay with it!" Stiles' voice called out as the door opens and closed. Lydia and I burst into a fit of giggles.

"Text me if anything happens?" I ask as I grab my coat from the table.

"Will do." I look at the younger Derek laying on the table. He looks more peaceful then I have seen him in a while. I go up and kiss him on the forehead. I wave goodbye to Lydia and Deaton and make my way home.

Kol POV

"The last school I went to some students and a teacher really wanted to kill me. This better is different." Rebekah murmurs as we exit the car. We all give a small laugh and start our walk to the school. I grab Davina's hand as we make our way to the entrance. I can't help but be entranced by her face. I feel a nudge on my right shoulder and see my sister staring at something. All I see is two guys and a blonde.

"I wake up and she's just laying next to me. She just sneaks in. This is happening, like, five times a week." the gel-haired boy spoke.

"And then what happens?" the Hispanic boy asked. The gel haired boy lifts up her shirt and they talk some more.

"This means you guys are together, right? You're dating?" the blonde asks. They then stop and the blonde shift in front of them. It's Hope. She looks more like Rebekah then I would like to admit.

"I don't have super hearing, what are they talking about?" Davina asks as we walk toward the office.

"Nothing important. We just need to be friends with her or someone in that group." Rebekah says as she opens the door to the office.

"How may I help you all today?" The kind women behind the counter asked.

"I'm Rebekah Marks and the guy is Kol Marks. The girl is Davina Thompson. We are going here and need schedules that are nearly identical to the one of Hope Martin." Rebekah compelled the Front Desk lady.

"Okay, these are the schedules. You can sit right there while we get a person to come to help you find your classes! Have fun!" The woman said as she handed us three schedules. We all make our way to a sitting area and wait for the person to arrive.

" We need a plan on how to get Hope to be friends with us," Rebekah whispers to Davina and me.

"I know it's hard to believe, but just be nice and she may like us," Davina smirks. I give a small laugh and Rebekah rolls her eyes. I hear footsteps in the hallway and tap Rebekah and Davina, motioning to my ears to listen.