friends?

Max's pov

I walked out of my dipshit brothers car and road my skateboard to the the main entrance. I was walking down the halls trying to find my around this school when I heard the bell ring "shit" I said rushing to my class. When I finally found my class my palms started to get sweaty. "Here I go" I whisper to myself, I opened the door and as soon as I walked in the classroom it got silent and all eyes were on me." Ahh here she is class this is Maxine" msr Clark said " it's max" I said "pardon? Said msr Clark "nobody calls me Maxine it's max" I said I walked to my seat.
~later that day~
Max's pov
It was finally lunch time I started walking to the cafeteria. I got to the cafeteria and got my food now to find somewhere to sit "hey max over here" said Lucas. I went over to their table"hey guys!" I said "hey" everyone said "where's mike?" I asked "oh I told him you were going to sit with us today at lunch he didn't want you to so he's over there" he said pointing towards a table in the corner. I was about to say something when the bell rings "oh I got to go see you guys later! "Bye! Everyone said.
             ~at the end of the day~
Max's pov
Finally school's over i started walking to my locker when mike came to me and said...

A/n
I'm back!!!!!! What do you guys think Mike was going to say to max???