I was right.

Max's pov
   Once we got to mikes house
I handed him his jacket back. "Thanks again for letting me use your jacket" he nodded his head and walked to the kitchen. "Do you wanna snack?" I was starving since I didn't eat lunch at school because it was disgusting. "Sure" he nodded and made a sandwich for me and him. "Let's go upstairs to my room" I followed him until we reached his room.

*~*five minuets later*~*
We were working until someone bursts into his room and hugged him. It was Callie. "Hey babe!" I knew something bad would happen. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I continued working on our project. "Hey, max do you think we could reschedule this I wanna spend some time with Callie?" Of course he does. I rolled my eyes and packed my stuff. "Sorry" he shouted as I walked out of the room. Looks like I'm doing the project in my own. Why does he need to see her? It's not like he doesn't see her everyday.

When I get home I notice my bedroom light on. That's weird. I go upstairs to my room and see Dustin? "Hey dust whatcha doing here?" I ask. "Well we haven't really talked and I missed talking to you!" Me and Dustin used to be really close before this while mike problem happened. "Sorry I haven't talked to you I've been busy" I lied. I put me and mikes project on the bed and started working on it. " whatcha working on?" I almost forgot Dustin was here

  "Just a project" it's kinda awkward because I don't know what to say. "So how are you feeling? " I looked up from the project. "What do you mean?" He sighed. "You know, about mike and Callie" I knew he was gonna bring that up. "Honestly, it hurts to see the together. I want mike to be happy, but it just sucks seeing him laugh at something she said, or when he always calls her beautiful, babe, and. Baby girl." I sighed. " you don't deserve him."

  "What?" I asked. "You can do way better, I mean look at you you're beautiful, nice, brave, and amazing! You shouldn't be waiting on some guy who doesn't see that." I couldn't help but smile. Dustin always knew how to make me feel better! "Dustinnnn!" He smiled at me and I hugged him. "I've missed you!" I really have missed him even though he can be annoying sometimes but he'll always be my best friend.

A/n
Heyyy!! Sorry this chapters short I just really wanted to finish it! What do you guys think about max and Dustin? I'll post soon I promise! Bye lovelies! <3
.
.
.
Vote
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Follow
Peace!