Hiding away

Recap:Ran out of the building into the woods when I saw someone taller than me in front of me I looked up and it was...

Elevens pov

  I look up and see some man standing there looking at me "hey kid, where is your parents?" (Btw hopper doesn't know who eleven is) "p-parents?" I asked because I had no clue what he was talking about. He looked at me confused "like a mom or dad"

"Poppa?" I asked "if that's what you call your dad than sure" I looked down at my feet because something was poking me. "Follow me kid" he said and started walking to this cabin

(Time skip by a time skip god😏😂)

~1 month later~

Elevens pov
As me and hopper were eating dinner I was urging to ask him a question "when can I see mike?" I asked looking up from my plate. "Soon and not just in that head of yours in real life I feel like I'm making progress with these people" he said "friends don't lie." I say trying to control my anger. "What?" He asked me "you say soon on day 21, you say soon on day 205, you now say soon on day 326!"

"What is this your like counting the days now like your some kind of prisoner?" He asked as he's starting to get mad. "When is soon?!" I say getting more and more mad! "Soon is when it's not dangerous anymore." He says trying to make me understand. "When?!" I asked getting eager to know. "I don't know" he said "on day 500!?" I don't know why he just doesn't tell me. " I don't know." He said repeating himself. "On day 600!?" I started to raise my voice at hopper.

  "I don't know" he said reaching my voice level "on day 700!" I said looking at him in the eyes.  "ON DAY 800" I was yelling now "I DONT KNO-" i got cut off. "I NEED TO SEE HIM!?!?" I yelled even louder than the first time, and making things fly at him.

Max's pov
  I was at my locker getting what I needed for my first class when Lucas came up to me. "Hey max!" He said smiling at me "ok,what is it this time?" I said smirking at him. "What I can't just come say hi to my good old friend" I could see he was trying to hide his laugh. "Really what do you need I gotta get to class" we had like 3 minuets until the bell rang so he better make this quick. I seen he's cheeks turn red I think he beat the color of a tomato! "Well...I was wondering if maybe wanted to go to the snowball with me?" He whispered

  I smiled at him "I would love to!" He looked shocked. "Wait really?" He said as he finally looked up at me. " yes I would" I smiled at him,
as I closed my locker and left to the class I have with mike. Great. I walked into class and saw everyone standing with their stuff in their hands, great new assigned seats I thought as I rolled my eyes.

Mikes pov
  I saw max walk in the class and for some reason I started to get nervous and there was this weird felling in my stomach. The teacher started calling out names and telling them where they sat. " Michael wheeler" I looked up he pointed to the seat behind Max's...well this is awkward. I slowly walked to my seat And as I sat down I heard max groan.

Max's pov
  I can't believe I have to sit in-front of mike this school year just got interesting. Everywhere I go he's there it's like I can never get away from him. I zoned out for most of the class we had like 5 minutes left of this class.

Elevens pov
  I was waiting for hopper to leave for work so could sneak out and see mike, I might not come back to the cabin I was currently staying in. As soon as hopper left I got the stuff I needed and left. I was walking  and I looked down at the watch I had "3 15".

  I walked to mikes school and saw him get on his bike. He looked over and we made eye contact. He dropped his bike and ran over to me and Hugged me. When he let go he look at me and smiled "I thought I lost you forever" he whispered. I smiled at him. Me and him were walking to i'm guessing his house. "Mike?" He looked at me "yes el?" He smiled at me. "Can I stay with you, please" he Sighed and looked down. I stopped walking and looked at him " what's wrong mike?" He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "El my mom and dad know that you were staying with me before you went into the upside down" she looked sad then started walking again.

"But I can ask them if you could stay" her face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. "Ok" and that was all she said and the rest of the walk was silent.

  Once we were at my house I started to sweat as I opened the front door el grabbed my hand. We went into the kitchen and saw my mom "hi mike how was scho- who's this?" She cut herself off and staried at el. "Mom this is el and she's in danger so I wondering if she could stay here?" I whispered but loud enough so my mom could here me. "I guess she could" my mom smiled at me. Ran up to her a have her a hug "thank you thank you thank you!!!" She laughed and went back to doing the dishes

  Me and el went up to my room and sat on my bed. "So el the snow ball is in 2 days!" She was looking around my room even though it hasn't changed since the last time she was in here. "Mhm" she said " well I was wondering if you wanted to be my date" she sat by me and smiled! "Of course!" I smiled and we both fell asleep in my bed.

A/n
Hello my Beautiful readers this is probably one of my longest chapters! So I'm starting this new thing qotd (question of the day) so if you would like to answer them than be my guess! Bye my lovely's! <3

Qotd: why do you think mike got nervous when max walked into the room?