mike's house?

recap; "why don't you go with max!"  will said with excitement.

mikes pov

"why would I want to go with her!?!" I asked with anger  then I stormed away from the group. ugh great now I have a class with her this is going to be fun I say as I walk to history class. as I walked into class the teacher asked to talk to me in the hall "so mike I need you to do me a favor" he said hoping I would say yes. "what kind of favor..." I asked with fear "well I need you and max to go get some history books from the library."  "sure I guess..." I said with a unease kind of tone.

max's pov

  I was sitting in my seat waiting for class to start when the teacher called my name "yes?" I said wit an annoyed voice. "can you come with me?" he asked me "sure I guess" I said rolling my eyes I follow him into the hall. "what do you want." I asked " well you and mike are going to the library to get more history books!" I looked at him with a confused look " I am?" I asked with a very confused tone. as me and mike where walking to the library I looked at him "what?" he said rudely "well lucas told me that you were going to ask me to the snowball" I said " what no that's not what happened will said I should ask you to the snowball and I said no" he said as we walked into the library. once we got what we needed we left the library and as we where walking I tripped causing me to drop all the books, all mike did was laugh and walk away "geez thanks for the help" I mumbled under my breath.

will's pov {at lunch}

   "hey mike have you figured out who you're taking to the snowball?" I asked mike he rolled his eyes and said nope. once lunch was over I went to my locker to get what I needed for the next class but as I opened my locker a piece of paper flew out. it was a picture of me but it said zombie boy on it my eyes became watery but I shut my locker and walked to class.

max's pov

  ahhh finally schools out as I was walking to my locker dustin stopped me "hey max!' he said with a big smile on his face. "hi dustin!" I said as I was opening my locker "so I was wondering if you wanted to play D&D after school?" he asked. "sure but at whose house." I asked looking at him " umm.. it's at m-mikes house" he said looking down. "ughh dustin you know he won't let me stay and play D&D with you" I said sadly. he looked at me sad "just try it ok?" he left without me answering him.

{later at mikes house}

mike's pov

  as me and the boys were setting the game up my mom yells my name "what mom" I yell back at my mom. "your friends here" she yells back at me I look at the boys confused "what friend?" I asked them they just shrugged and went back to setting up. all of a sudden I see really bright red hair enter my basement...

a

;  hello my beautiful  people I know I finally updated wow I'm really sorry that I've took forever to update I've just been really busy with school and been sick so i'll try and update everyday but I can't promise anything byeee loves<3!