maybe i should leave

Max's pov

When I walked into the cafeteria mike poured careal on me. "What the hell mike?!?" I screamed he stared laughing hysterically. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MOVING HERE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE SO JUST LEAVE?!?!?!" He yelled in my face.
My eyes started to get watery "maybe I should leave" I wisperd afraid if I talk any louder I'll start crying. After mike yelled at me I ran to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I started to clean the cereal off of me.
For the rest of breakfast I spent it in the bathroom crying and trying to clean my shirt. Then I started thinking why does he have to hate me I didn't do anything to him. It was finally time for the first class of the day which was math. I got math class and sat by will. "Hey max!" Will chirpped. I gave him a small smile then i turned my attention to the teacher. Class moved by slowly it felt like I was in here for hours but the bell eventually rang. My next class was English and guess who I had this with... Yep with dipshit- I mean mike. I walked slowly to class because I wasn't ready to face him not after what happened this morning.

Mike's pov

Max hasn't come to class yet I was hoping she went home for the day... But I was wrong here she comes walking. I wished it was el walking threw that door but I knew I was never going to see el again. Ughh just thinking about el makes me want to cry. I got Snapped out of my day dream by the teacher yelled my name. "Sorry mrs. Carstens" i said with sorrow.

~after school~

Mike's pov

Everyone was talking about the snowball which made me sad because I was supposed to go to the snowball with el but she's in the upside down. "Hey why don't you take max to the snowball!"...

A/n
Hey guys I'm back and I'm gonna start doing Qotd you can answer the question if u want!!!

Qotd: what do you think mike will say?

Vote
Follow
Comment

Byeee