Changes?

Max's pov
  I don't know what that kiss meant, but I hope that it's the start of something new. I missed mike so much, me and mike haven't talked since the day we kissed and I'm starting to get worried that he regrets the kiss. I throw those thoughts to the back of my head and continue walking to school. When I walk into school I see mike talking to Callie. I knew it was too good to be true. Why would I even think he'd want me? Me and mike make eye contact so I quickly look away and walk to my locker. As I open my locker mike walks up to me.

"I know you saw me talking to Callie..." I grab my books out of my backpack. "Mike, it's none of my business who you talk to." I close my locker and look at mike. " I know but I just wanted you to know that, that meant nothing." I laugh "I know you still have feelings for her, mike." He looks down "I'm sorry, I'm a such a horrible person" I hate seeing him so sad, it makes me even sad. I hug mike and rub his back. " you are far from horrible, you're just confused on how you feel right now." He nuzzles his head into my neck. "I've missed you max" I smiled and rested my head on his head
"I've missed you too"
*in class*
I'm sitting in class writing notes when I see mike and Callie all over each other. What the hell, I thought we were actually getting somewhere! I thought we could have been something! I guess I was wrong like I always am. I go back to taking my notes and trying my hardest not to look back there. I finished taking my notes so I lay my head down on the desk. All of a sudden i feel someone sit next to me. "Why are you sitting here mike?" He looks at me. "Me and Callie got in trouble for "PDA" so I got moved here." He groaned and layed his head on my shoulder. I moved away from him, I'm not going to be his little toy. He looked at me confused. "Are you okay?" I scoffed "I'm not gonna be your little side bitch" his face softened " Max it's not like that" I rolled my eyes "are you sure about that? Because you were just all over Callie" mike moved closer to me and wrapped his arm around me bringing me to his chest. "Max you are way more important to me than Callie is, I'm trying so hard to get over her" I looked up at him "can't we just go back to the way we used to be?"

" how did we use to be?" I sat up and looked into his eyes. "The way we were when we were together" he smiled at me "I would love to but I feel like we should just talk at first" I smiled "sounds good!"

A/n
Sorry that this chapter is so short! I loved how cute max and mike were in this chapter! I hope you liked this chapter!