A very lonely night

Max's pov
   It was the night of the snowball and my mom was helping me get ready, and yes she's making we wear a dress.bleh.  After my mom finished my hair i heard a beep come from out side that must be will! "Bye mom!" I screamed from Downstairs. "Have fun tonight sweetie!" I heard my mom yell back.

   As will's mom pulled up to the school I don't know why but I was nervous. "Max are you coming?" He asked as he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Uh yeah sorry" I apologized. We walked into the dance and will went over to his date Leaving me standing there by myself.

Mike's pov
   I look over and see max sitting at a table by herself. I didn't even know that Max's didn't have a date to the snowball. "Hey el wanna dance?" I asked. "But I don't know how" she said looking down. "I don't ether" I said. She laughed as I took her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

Max's pov
   Why did I even come to this stupid dance no one was gonna ask me to be there date. My vision went blurry as hot tears trickled down my cheek. I looked over at mike and eleven and my heart hurt but I don't know why.  I felt lonely so i got up to get some fresh air

   Wills mom finally came to pick us up from the dance. "Hey guys how was the dance!" Wills mom squeaked at us. Wills mom dropped me off at my house because it was getting late. As I got inside I seen that my "brother" was home. Great. When I walked in my mom sprung into the living room .

   "How was the dance!" She asked me. "It was okay" I shrugged then I went up to my room for the night.

                     ~the next day~

   Mikes pov
       Today was el's first day of school and I was so excited! I ran down the basement stairs to wake her up. "El wake up it's your first day of school!" She groaned and sat up in her bed that my mom had put down there the night before.

                         ~at school~

Max's pov

  I walked up to the school and I saw mike holding el's hand and a sting went through me. Why am I feeling like this? Do I like mike? What no I can't I hate mike. I thought to myself as I opened my locker getting what I needed for my first class.

  I got to class on time for once, I walked to my seat which it was in front of mike. I looked at him and my face went red and I think he saw. I looked next to mike and saw eleven great she has this class to. Today we're taking a test that I didn't study for. The teacher handed me the papers and told me to pass them back. As I passed back the papers my hand touched mikes and I blushed.

El's pov

  I seen mikes hand touch Max's and I got jealous. I hated max so much because she's trying to take mike away from me but I'm not gonna let that happen. Mike is mine and not hers!? As me and mike were walking to lunch I seen her sitting at the table me and mike are gonna sit at " mike does she have to sit here? I asked annoyed. "Uh hang on" he said and walked up to the table.

Mikes pov

  I walked up to the table and looked at max"get up" I said to her and she looked up at me. "What?" She asked confused. "I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!?" She jumped and the sudden voice changed then she got up and went to a different table but as she got up I saw tears on her eyes. Shit I made her cry why did I do that I'm so stupid. Me and el sat down and started to eat but I kept looking at max and she looked so sad and lonely that I just wanna go hug her-wait did I just say I wanna hug her?

  Once lunch ended I went up to Max's locker "hey" I said to her. "Hi?" She said as she looked surprised that I was talking to her. "I just wanted to say sorry about yelling and making you move" I whispered. "Uh it's fine!" She said and I smiled and her before walking away from her. Did I just apologize to max? The person I'm supposed to hate. That's when I realized that I liked Maxine mayfield.

A/n
Hello my beautiful readers I hope you liked this chapter it took me two days to write! Mike finally said he liked max! Poor eleven. Anyways I'll hopefully update another chapter tomorrow but I can't make Andy promises! Bye my lovely's!!! <3

Like
Comment
Follow

Until next time