Loving him, i think?

Max's pov
  After everything that's been going on lately my heads starting to spin with questions. Does he actually want me back? Does he still love her? I stopped thinking and got dressed.

  I do the rest of my routine and go downstairs to eat breakfast

  I do the rest of my routine and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I grab a bowl and fill it with lucky charms and pour the milk in. I quickly eat my breakfast and grab my skateboard and skate to school. I walk into school and go to my locker, I put my skateboard in my locker and grab what I need. As I'm walking to my class Dustin walks up to me. "Hey, dusty!" He smiled at me "hey! I just wanted to say hi since we haven't been taking!" I really want to spend more time with Dustin. "We should all hang out soon!" We planned when we were gonna hang out then went to class. "Alright, class today we are having a pop quiz!" The class groaned "come on guys be excited!"
~*after the pop quiz~*
  Once I finished and turned the pop quiz in I put my head down. I felt someone tap my shoulder so I looked up. "Hey, Max, the boys and I are going to the mall today wanna come?" it would be nice to hang out with everyone! "sure! What time should I be there?" I hope I brought money with me. "meet me at my house after school, okay?" I heard the bell and packed up my stuff. "okay see you then!" I walked out of class and went to my last class of the day which math my least favorite.

~after school~
Max's pov
  I'm walking home because I decided to go grab some extra money just in case I run out of money while we are at the mall. Once I grabbed the money I headed to mikes house. "hey max you ready to go shopping!" I laughed "of course I am!"
*An hour later*
Max's pov
  We've been at the mall for about an hour now without eating so I'm starving! It's weird though mike has been ignoring me the whole time. Everyone was getting ice cream so I walked up to mike.  "Hey, Mike." He looked up. "Oh hey."
"Are we good?"
"What do you mean?"
"You've been ignoring me the whole time we've been here."
"I'm sorry I've just been trying to spend time with everyone I didn't mean to ignore you" he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me, I could get used to this! He looked down at me. "I never meant to ignore you!" He squeezed me one last time and pulled away. "It's fine I just thought I did something wrong." I replied. He smiled at me "you've done nothing wrong Max!" I sighed in relief. He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. We started walking to catch up with the group, today has been a good day!

A/n
Sorry if it's short! But I have some news, so I have a new book out! It's about Draco Malfoy (of course) it's called 'should've know better' I've been debating for a while if I should make a new book so I finally did it! A "chapter" is already out but it's only introducing the characters, An actual chapter will be out Friday! Go show it some love! 😌