// chapter 3 //

"You're balsy." Embry cringes as he looks at the large stencil on my arm, the design about to be inked on me forever.

"Shut up, you got a tattoo." I roll my eyes.

"But mines tiny in comparison to that."

I roll my eyes again and look over as the girl fires up her tattoo gun. "Are we ready?"

"Go." I nod and smile.

"So what do I tell Sam?" Embry enquires after only a few minutes. "Just incase he sends-" he pauses, "- 2.. 3... 4.. 5 messages?" He smirks.

I groan. "Just tell him it's not like he can stop it. I'm an adult now and I'm paying with my own money; plus he hasn't spoken to me for like a week since the Jacob thing so why the hell do I care?" I ramble a little more than I should; Sam pisses me off too easily.

"Okay I'm scared of your brother." Embry says as he holds the phone out, Sam's name flashing up on a call. "So you can stick your neck on the line." He smiles sweetly.

I roll my eyes and snatch the phone in my left hand. "What do you want." I say as soon as I answer.

"You can't be serious!" He says loudly. "Robyn, that's huge!"

"That's the point, Wammy." I smirk. He hates when I call him that.

I hear him groan loudly. "Robyn come on - are you seriously getting it right now?"

"Mhmm. Embrys hand can tell you for sure." I smirk as my other hand squeezes Em's hand, although he seems unphased by it.

"Robyn-" Sam groans in a fatherly voice.

"Sorry, Sammy, you're breaking - ah - oh." I say as I hang up and sit on Embrys phone.

He scowls. "What am I supposed to do for the next 3 hours?!"

"Stare at my beautiful face." I grin and make a kissy face.

"Are you guys together?" The girl asks as she tattoos me.

"Ew no!" We both burst, while I quickly recover as to not be so rude. "No, Embry is my brother - possibly. My dad had his hands in a few pots at one time." I explain.

She laughs. "Oh wow... you know they have tests for shit like that right?" She glances at us.

I look at Embry and he smiles gently as he responds. "Either way, Robby Rotten is my sister. She's all I got."

"Robby Rotten?" The girl laughs as I blush furiously and kick him. "Isnt- isn't that the guy from lazy town or whatever?"

"Yes but Robyn got the name first. She used to always always steal our toy cars so we stole her dolls; she used to stomp her foot and yell 'you are so rotten!' at us." Embry grins.

"You used to love playing dress up with my dolls!" I roll my eyes.

"Hell yeahs. Barbie was my queen." He sass's and I giggle rolling my eyes.

About half way through the tattoo Quil drags himself in half asleep. "Quil Ateara the fifth, have you seriously just woken up?! It's almost midday."

He flips me off at the use of his full name. "Jackass. Yes, yes I have and it feels amazing - better than that." He nods at the tattoo. "I'm never getting another." He mutters.

"So you all have the same tattoo?" The artist asks confused.

"It's a tribe thing." I roll my eyes. "Sexist really."

Both boys roll their eyes. "Oh, Embry-" Quil says as he realises something. "Paul says you need to go see him and Jared before you go back."

"Back where? And who are they?" I nose.