B E A U T I F U L

C o r b y n ' s
It had been about 2 weeks after Christina was gone the limelights and Chickees were getting worried after they read no tweets from or about Christina, our friends sub tweeting "sorry" and "it's going to be okay", No videos from Christina, and no updates on our music.

I had decided enough was enough so I got her camera and recorded an explanation I didn't know what to title it other than "sorry."

I finished recording it but I ended up crying, I didn't want to edit it because I didn't want to hear the story again so I just uploaded it.

Waiting for it to be uploaded, I was looking through the laptop; I found a document that looked suspicious it was titled as "beautiful" so I clicked on it

" 'why are you so beautiful' he asked his girlfriend. 'no I'm not' she said laughing like what he said was some joke. 'yes you are' he disagreed to what she just said. She did nothing but smile at him and pecked his cheek."
-A

I don't know which one is more creepy how that happened to me and Christina in my room home alone or how someone knows the password of Christina's laptop.

I went downstairs and tried talked to the boys and Jade about this but before I could finish saying their name Jade started crying, I told them nevermind and just walked back up the stairs.

The video was already uploaded and I decided to look through the comments most of them were talking about how they cried, how it broke them to see me cry, how their trying their best to find her, how they wanted us to take a break and take time to relax and look for her.

I'm thankful or the fans being understanding and through the decision of the boys and our team we decided to not make or write any new songs for the band unless we find her I mean who wouldn't a girl is missing who is my girlfriend, a YouTuber, and incredibly humble and kind person is missing who wouldn't take a break to look for such a unique girl.

Snapping out of my thoughts I realized I'm crying at 10:00 in the morning haven't eaten since Monday.

I need to wait for the next note.