C H O O S E

"What's the deal now?" Zach asked still pointing at Reed. "How about I give you options." He said walking to a table grabbing a knife.

"You give me 2 out of the 5 choices I give you and you're free to go but if the choice doesn't involve reporting you're not reporting me to the cops." He says holding the knife dragging it against Christina's skin and ropes.

"What if we don't give that and we'll just fight you?" Jack asked nonchalantly. "Then I'll just have to continue slashing on her like I did for almost the whole year." Reed threatened cutting a bit of skin of Christina.

"Why can't you just slash Daniel?" Corbyn asked out of frustration. "Hey!" Daniel screams. "Just drop it! What are the choices?!" Jonah yells in annoyance.

"Huh I'm happy you asked Franzich, this your girlfriend isn't she?" He chuckled emotionlessly walking towards Tate. She aims the bb gun at Reed. "Woah put it down or they get hurt." Pointing at Daniel and Christina.

She sets it down relaxing, "good girl." He says now running the knife along her exposed color bones. "Number 1 your choice I date that little bitch." Pointing at Christina, "until I get enough publicity to leave her ass. Which means I have the right to do this." He says kissing Tate's color bones pointing the knife at an infuriated Jonah. "This is your girlfriend too right Jack?" He asked walking towards Gabbie, he didn't reply.

Reed smirked to himself before grabbing her ass pointing the knife at Jack, "and this. And whatever I want with her." Reed says.

He starts walking towards Daniel. "2 I take his spot in the band and you don't have to pick another one." "3 you have to monthly transfer 50,000 dollars to monthly after 3 months you continue then I disappearing and never interfering with your personal lives again." Pointing at Christina and Daniel. "I pick who to kill."

"4 is pretty simple, I let all of you go unharmed and out properly you have the permission to report it but I will come back and take someone and it won't be that easy to find them this time." He says swinging the knife around.

"5 you try and send me to jail you turn me in I won't confess though and if I am able to be proven innocent I can target any of you including your family and friends who weren't here to witness it all." He says.

He tears the ropes off of them and walks towards the stairs, "I'll give you 20 minutes to choose and I'll come back down, and don't try any tricks I know Sydnie is up with you guarding the door" He says now walking up the stairs leaving him.

As soon as he leaves Christina runs up to Corbyn hugging him tight. She fell limp as soon as she reached him because of not walking for a long time.

They silently cried in each other's arms for almost 3 minutes until Daniel asked what we would choose.

"Okay does anyone remember what he said?" Jack asked walking towards Jonah, Corbyn, Christina, and Daniel then turning around to face the 2 girls and Zach.

"1 was dating Christina which could possibly be abusive." Tate says walking towards Jonah. "2 is taking Daniel's spot and not having to choose another one but he knows what he means by that plus it won't be the same without Daniel." Zach explains swinging his arms out in confusion and frustration.

"3 trnasfer 50,000 then dissapear from our lives." Christina says still holding onto Corbyn for support to stand up.

"4 he'll let us free but come back." Daniel says. "5 report everything that happened but if he's not guilty he'll target one of us including someone who wasn't even involved here." Jonah explains hugging Tate.

"So which do we choose?" Corbyn asked. Minutes pass that felt like hours, the only thing you can hear is breathing.

"Pick 1 its the safest no one dies you heard him he'll break up with me and we can get back together when he does." Christina says clinging out to Corbyn's chest.

"But...but I don't want to lose you again." He said caressing her cheek. "You won't lose me baby I'll always come back to you like you did for me." Christina says holding onto his cheeks. "Its one that doesn't end up in someone dying or being kidnapped again please." Christina pleads still crying like awhile ago.

"Fine then what's the 2nd one we have to choose?" Corbyn asks still looking into Christina's eyes desperately.

"3 its safer to waste money than to get hurt." Jonah suggests everyone nodding in response.

"Plus we can observe his actions and have proof so we can take him down." Tate whispers the last part in Jonah's though most of them hearing it because of the echo.

They wait for a few minutes before Reed comes back down. "Did you make your picks yet." You could hear his footsteps walking slowly down the stairs.

"Don't try to mess with me I have Sydnie in my hands." He says once again seeing that Sydnie was tied up by her hands with Reed holding onto her neck.

"1 and 3." Corbyn simply says holding onto Christina. "Huh I can't remember what the choices were maybe my girlfriend can come and jog my memory." As the words leaves Reed's mouth Christina starts to tremble.

"Where's my girlfriend?!" Reed shouts now choking Sydnie. "Here" you can hear it come out of