U S ?

"She has alot of bruises and is internally bleeding her stomach and other organs have weakened. We could somehow numb some of the effects and overall heal some of the little things like wounds and bruises but the organs will take time and attention." The doctor explains as she's reading through her clipboard of Christina's status.

"We would really find it helpful if you told us what happened but considering you found her alone in an alley we might want to keep her for a while to check why it was such a big impact to her body." She says pointing at Christina sleeping through a little window of her hospital room door.

"Okay thank you very much for everything but we just wanted to know visiting hours so everyone else can come along?" Corbyn asked the doctor. They had decided Corbyn would be the one to watch her for the nights since Jade wasn't with them.

"Ideally not until she has healed more but if she allows to have a few visitors I suggest around noon to three in the afternoon just to make sure she's well rested and less than 7 visitors per visit please." She explains trying to think of a compromise.

"But how long we'll she be kept here?" Corbyn asked worry being the only emotion you can sense in that question. "Honey, don't worry she'll be fine it won't take longer than 3 weeks. I promise, now give her some company she'll need it for over a week." The doctor says gesturing for him to enter her hospital room.

"Hey baby?" Corbyn cautiously enters the hospital room. "Hey Bean." She replies with a weak smile. "How are you?" He asked sitting next to her grabbing her hand.

She shrugs in response lifting her hand holding onto mine kissing the back of my hand and snuggling it towards her neck. "I need to tell you something and it will either be the death of me or make you laugh." I say looking her in the eyes, coming closer so my hands weren't awkwardly in the air.

She nods signaling for me to tell her. "So awhile ago we had seperated to different houses to look for you. There were 7 places and we went alone or by 2 I went with Ashley." Corbyn started.

"We had arrived at a house that this girl Anais just moved into where we found the info of the snapchat account from a little phone in the room. She took a long time and Anais was concerned to why she was taking long in the bathroom. So she got up and I didn't know what to do so I told her she was beautiful and ended up kissing me." He said his voice get softer by the second.

When he looked over at Christina she wasn't mad but nor was she laughing. She just smiled looked Corbyn in the eye and tugged on his hand gently pulling it towards her.

Corbyn took it as a sign and came closer. "I don't care you did it to save me and yes you kissed another girl that's the only thing you thought of, of course you could have done something else but you panicked." She said pulling me in for a kiss softly.

A doctor barges in in a panic and sees us kissing she sighs of relief before chuckling. "I thought something was happening her heart monitor is beating really fast." She explains leaving the 2 alone once again.

Corbyn blushed at what that meant and smiled, "I still have that effect on you after 3 years of dating?" He asked teasingly.

"No you have that effect on me for the almost all the 6 years we've known each other through the internet." She replies kissing me again.

We pull away slowly before she frowns, "I know I said everything would be fine and I'm willing to go through the pain as long as nobody gets killed but what's gonna happen to us? After everything that's happened after everything to you did and you can't be showed any form of gratitude because we have to break up? Its not fair..." Christina starts ranting in worry.

"Shh listen we'll work things out it might take a while but we'll work things out I promise." I shushed her slowly holding her into a small gentle cuddle.