T H E R E

PLEASE forgive me for any form of messed up and mistaken information about the places mentioned I tried my best to do my research but I am unsure of what are in these locations said this is a fanfiction and I am not a native nor have been to LA so there will possibly be messed up information

also I apologize in advance if you get a little confused there will be a lot of Point of view's here so please keep in mind to help you understand the story more please enjoy.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

They had arrived back in LA preparing planning out how they would go to each locations.

"okay we are 10 in total equal guys and girls. there are about 7 locations, each of us will have at least one girl on guy no arguments." Jonah says. "We don't need anyone going missing will go with partnering bronze and brains to make sure we stand a chance if we ever find something." Jack explains to everyone.

"Okay lets agree with siblings going together. So Tate and Gabbie go to the Private basement in Olvera Street where the text messages that sent. Corbyn and Ashley go to the one in Mullholland Drive . Zach and Jade go to Sunset Boulevard. Jack will go to Melrose Avenue. Sydnie you go to Rodeo Drive, Daniel you're in Trousdale, I'll go to the one just around the street near Zach and Jade" Jonah separates the locations handing them their locations and evidence found in that location.

"Remember if any of us finds something text the groupchat, if any of us finds Christina call us, if any of us get caught text the groupchat with a random letter and delete the plan from your phones. If you get caught hide any evidence, hide anything that can endanger all of us. Before leaving turn your phones on vibrate so we don't get caught." Sydnie orders.

"Okay if we find anything and the others are on their way to you hide, don't get caught, and whatever you do no matter what happens Don't get yourself noticed no matter how much pain Christina gets in it's better to be a full group of 10 then just you or you and your partners. Okay?" Gabbie asked.

They had went their separate ways Tate and Gabbie taking Tate's car, Corbyn and Ashley taking a cab, Zach and Jade in the band's car with Jonah, Jack got his car, Sydnie used an Uber, Daniel took his car.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Tate's P.o.V.

Gabbie and I had just arrived at the address. We observed the house and used our phones to search for the address of the house and building information. It took us about 2 minutes before Gabbie found something.

"Hey I found it, its kinda like an apartment. it says here if we want to rent it call this number." Gabbie said showing me her phone scrolling through the site. "Okay I'll call her and make up an excuse for now you check the first floor don't go down to the basement.

Gabbie's P.o.V.

I had entered the small house cautiously observing my surroundings. It seemed normal nothing out of the ordinary. I slowly started walking around the room checking for the basement door, I soon found what I assume was the basement door and waited there for Tate.

She soon entered the house 2 minutes later. "the owner said it was fine I said something about my cousin leaving something in here and I came to pick it up for her. or something like that." She explained facing the door giving me a curious look, I nodded in response, opening the door to see the basement light switch. I turned it on seeing nothing.

I looked over at Tate when suddenly her face went from confused to a face of realization. "We don't need to check the basement we're looking for a phone or anything that could have sent a text message and I'm sure you wouldn't be able to get signal in a basement." Tate explained.