P A G E

T h i r d P . o . V .

Everyone was just relaxing Corbyn was on his bed thinking and about to fall asleep, Jonah was on his laptop watching random videos on YouTube, Daniel was just in the kitchen eating, Zach was trying to skateboard -and may I add failing hard, Jack was just throwing random things at Daniel resulting into him shouting "stop", Jade was trying to finish up some school work she missed in Zach's room.

Suddenly Jack's phone went off and Jack called everyone to the kitchen. He turned on his phone to check and it had a notification saying his phone didn't have a lot of memory left, this confused almost everyone because he had a lot of memory left after he checked the memory, and he doesn't usually do much on his phone taking up his memory. He looked through his phone a few minutes passing, tension in the atmosphere until finally he found a picture in his gallery of what looked like a page torn off a notebook.

He read it put loud and soon everyone realized it was a page from Christina's diary.

"Okay this person has took this to far first opening her laptop, then making the notes sound like it came from a stalker and now going though her privacy!" Jade exclaimed in tears.

It had been a few months but the notes still had the same effect on her,as for Corbyn he no longer shows any emotions other than a few small chuckles not from happiness tho, and a few tears slipping from his eyes.

The Chickees have not given up and so have the Limelights but the problem was that their manager has forced them to at least come out with a new song or even just a cover because the limelights miss their voice they no longer posted on their social medias unless it involved Christina.