L O C A T I O N S

Corbyn's P.o.V.

18 months. It's been 18 months of pain, 18 months of tear filled eyes, 18 months of a empty life, 18 months where 6 people lost a close friend, a best friend, 18 months since a group of usually hyper people read tired eyes and sad smiles.

"when was that photo taken it looks like it wasn't that long?" I asked attempting to contain the anger and impatience in myself. "I'm unsure I'll see if I know someone to investigate about this. ahh I got it I know someone in Brooklyn who's a detective we can get Jade to ask her?" Jonah says.

"how do you know a detective in Brooklyn and what's her name?" Daniel asked in confusion turning back to the older band mate. "Her name is Rosa Diaz a bit stoic maybe sadistic but unless you want cops riding up our ass because we've kept all this from the public then she's our best shot." Jonah explains.

it is logical , we did keep it from everyone so if someone, specifically a cop were to find out they'd consider us suspects. "Fine. Zach go call Jade, Jonah you tell Rosa the situation. Daniel and Jack go pack up our stuff. I'm gonna compile everything we have. Jonah don't tell her to meet up at work her we don't need more than one person to be involved in this.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

We had arrived in New York in about 2 hours now we were driving to Rosa's apartment in the car of Jade. "Dude you didn't answer my question awhile ago How'd you met her?" Daniel asked again. "you know I'm a very social person who goes everywhere and...I hooked up with her." Jonah confessed looking down at his feet.

"Dude I know age doesn't matter but how old were you?" Jack asked butting in the conversation from the back of the car. "I was maybe 17 yeah 17 turning 18 the next day. We met at a party and I didn't she went undercover then the next day my birthday I realized I was missing something so I reported it when they brought me to the floor to ask a few questions I saw her passing by and yeah I don't really remember much we stayed in contact no fucking no flirting and yeah here we are." Jonah explains sipping his water.

"If I'm being honest we don't really chat often but she owes me. She slept with a minor and even if there are some explanations its still illegal so she has to do this." Jonah says looking out the window.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

"Hey dude. Hey I'm Rosa" She said to them stepping aside welcoming them inside her apartment. "Anyway we need a little favor. My Girlfriend got kidnapped, abducted whatever term you want to use but over the past few months we believe a person who is possibly the suspect I mean we assume he is we could be tricked but the clues left are to far if it was just a prank." Corbyn explains.

He continued bringing out the things that were left. "the first he left this note." Corbyn said handing her the paper that said, "Don't Go looking for her." Rosa took it from his hand observing it. "Next was this document in her laptop that only Christina and I know the password to, it was talking about a little memory I had with her signing of at the End with a letter A. Continuing on Jonah got a text of another memory of Christina and I signing it with the letter A once again but he doesn't just give his number out to anyone does he? Next I get a private DM from twitter another memory signed by A but it went through it wasn't request I was following a account I didn't know exist. Next an email to Zach same thing. Next thing is a little strange one day Jack got a notification in his phone about not having much memory left in his phone." Corbyn continued explaining passing it over to Jack to tell his story.

"I checked my settings looking through it to see that my gallery was taking up most of the memory so I checked the gallery and saw this photo of a piece of paper that looked ripped of a notebook or something I read it, it was what read like a diary entry of Christina we transferred it to her laptop and it only took up so little space it in yet half the memory of my phone." Jack explained

"Next we know about a month passes I get a snapchat from a stranger talking about another memory of theirs but this time it wasn't signed." Zach says referring to Corbyn and Christina. "Next thing you know a random day Daniel wanted to buy some watermelons and found his car covered in fake web and a note this note." Corbyn says passing the note to her.

"Next was a video of Corbyn and Christina the end a photo appearing a photo of her tied to a chair that looks around the same day as she was taken so its old" Corbyn said

"I'll get right on but I will need a cover up to why I'm leaving to go to LA with a bunch of guys they've never heard of. well they don't know much about me but I'll take this to the captain and see if he'll give permission." Rosa suggests.

"I'll talk to him later after lunch break you all get some rest come back here tomorrow around 10 got it?" Rosa says. They all nod in response saying their thank you's and leaving to their hotel.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The ringing sound woke the guys up. Jonah being first to wake up went to check the time when he realized his phone was the one ringing. He picked it up not checking the caller and walked towards the bathroom. "What?" Jonah asked in annoyance.

"Holt disapproved but I got some people who hacked some things other people for the finger prints I got some information but I can't help you unless I get fired so we meet at the same time I compiled everything we found out in a binder my co-worker helped me make. I'll explain everything when we meet up but besides that I can't help you." Rosa explains hanging up.

a groan escaped Jonah's lips as he went back to sleep remembering what to do.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

The guys woke up at around 7 to 8 depending on which boy. They ultimately got ready quick deciding who showers at the hotel and who showers back home. They quickly drove over to Rosa.

"hi come in and I'll explain everything." Rosa says stretching out her homes signaling for them to come in. "Okay I got all the physical evidence checked for finger prints and since you all touched it we had a little bit of difficulty tracing who ever the person was especially since it's been a while. But we ultimately printed out pictures of finger prints found." She explained opening up the folder showing the photos pointing at each of them explaining it.

"Next up we checked the laptop for any activity around the mentioned time and found these histories check them yourselves if anything seems suspicious." She says pointing at a piece of paper listed with links and dates and times.

"the text message was sent by a number registered under a fake name which under the number is the address of the location of the device used to send the text. For snapchat its made similarly but the problem with it is whoever they are turned off locations so we got a hacker address underneath the twitter DM being the same email used. Next-" She continues to explain showing the folder and pages suddenly getting cut off by a phone ringing.

"That's mine sorry." Jack says getting up to answer the call. "Hi who is this?" Jack asked. "I told you not to get help didn't I" a prerecorded voice spoke. "what do you mean?" Jack asked his voice cracking and throat drying up by the second. "NO HELP we established that guess little chicken needs a little punishment because of you." The voice says.

Jack puts the phone on speaker everyone listening carefully. everyone hearing screams of no and stop hearing what sounds like skin tearing. "JACK CORBYN ANYONE LISTEN ITS-" they heard Christina scream before the person hung up.

"Read the number to me." Rosa commands Jack complies, "052 3092 7216." He says reading slowly before realizing.

"it's the same number as the text from Jonah but back to the picture that took up Jack's memory in his phone-" Rosa continues explaining but Jack soon cuts her off. "the number I don't know if this is useful information but the number its the Corbina anniversary and when the band was made. May 23 then September 27, 216 being similar to 2k16 or 2016." Jack says.

"that is a smart detail I'll get on it once I finished explaining this. The photo we looked for the sources and found nothing but the photo of Christina tied to a chair we were able to find public and private basements around LA we scanned for the most similar background and we found about 5. That is all the information we got." Rosa explained grabbing a sticky note writing about what Jack says.

"and this sticky note is the observation that Jack made. I'm sorry I can't help you guys more but good luck and I hope you find her" She said handing the folder to Jonah.

They exchanged goodbyes and left to go back to LA with heavy chests but possible hope.