P R A N K S

the song doesn't have anything with the chapter I just like the song

It had been exactly 6 months had passed ever since she went missing. Limelights and Chickees have not given up but the record, producer, etc. Have. The boys are okay they still look for her but it doesn't hurt as much as it did before. Jade went back to FIT so the boys were left to look.

This particular day was not so special to limelights or Chickees but it was to the boys and Jade. At some point in the day Daniel was craving some watermelon so he went and got ready then grabbed his keys.

He walked out of the house letting out a sigh, he hadn't even known he was holding in his breath. He walked over to his car when suddenly it was covered in fake web.

He walked over to the car in confusion,  he knew kids lived here he knew they were young but he couldn't think of any reason someone would do this other than fun.

Then it hit him. He walked around the car looking for any note until he saw one.

"This started off as a prank so what fun way to end it as one. Tell the fans she wants to focus on college and that her and Corbyn broke up got it."

Once Daniel finished reading the note he lost it and started punching the ground making his knuckles bleed somehow enjoying the look of the blood, he felt more relieved.

he may have not been close to her as Jack or as Corbyn, He may not have known her the longest but he does know that a sweet girl like her doesn't deserve all of this.

He cleaned up the cob web throwing it away then taking the note in. He quickened his pace towards the bathroom and locked it cleaning up his knuckles.

he walks out of the bathroom carefully folding the note now with drops of blood inserting it in his pocket running over to the car starting it then went and got food specifically watermelon. He walked in the kitchen calling over all the boys giving Corbyn the note.

"Why is there blood on the note?" Jack asked looking over Corbyn's shoulder to read it.

Daniel puts his hands behind his neck letting out a loud sigh. "I sorta kinda got mad and made my knuckles bleed by hitting the ground." Daniel explained showing his hands clearly.

"shit Daniel its looks like you didn't clean it properly" Jonah spoke up inspecting the wound. "I did dress it properly...I don't know how to dress a wound" he confessed.

"come on at least I payed attention in class" Corbyn said motioning over for him to come closer so he could dress the wound.

a few minutes pass and they're just enjoying the watermelon. "Should we follow what the note says?" Zach asks looking up from his phone.

"no. it may have been half a year and she might have already di-di-died but I'm not giving up until the guy or girl who did this to her is either buried under the fires of hell or behind their very own prison cell." Corbyn says.

Everyone around the room looked at each other giving Corbyn a sympathetic look at him.

"Dude just get over it!!" Zach shouts, he took a deep breath and spoke once again, "sorry I'm just mad but-" Zach starts being cut off by Jonah.

"Let me try what I think Zach is trying to say is that yes she deserves justice but Don't you think we should maybe take a break I don't know maybe even, give up" Jonah explains his voice getting softer every few seconds.

Corbyn grabs him by the shirt and pushes him against the wall possibly bruising Jonah's back in the process.

"Listen to me I know it's been half a year I know she deserves justice I will certainly not quit or move on there is someone not in jail who could be kidnapping other people, beating up people or could even murder I don't know and it may not look like I'm capable of holding you down and i may not be as strong but when it comes to 'her' I could be mean so don't talk to me like you know how I feel or know that it's easy to move on because it isn't especially when it never really ended, especially when there could be multiple people experiencing the same thing from the same suspect especially when you yourself has never known how it feels like to be kidnapped! you got me!?" Corbyn shouts staring straight at Jonah inches away from his face.

"how would you know the feeling?" Jonah scoffs. "Because I was when I was 7!" Shoving Jonah against the wall slowly sliding down.

"Yeah" Jonah says pushing Corbyn away a little. Corbyn puts him down saying good walking away to God knows where.