M Y O N E A N D O N L Y

Z a c h ' s
Jade and I were just cuddling on the couch, Daniel was writing a song on the desk, Jonah was watching TV with Jack, and Corbyn was on his phone.

All of us were mainly silent some talking here and there. it's not the same without Christina even through FaceTime if she was here in the room we would be talking and laughing, if her and Jade we're on FaceTime, Corbyn and I could talk to them for hours, I miss her.

"Babe, why are you crying" Jade asked me, at first I was confused until I realised I had been crying for the past 5 minutes.

"It's nothing don't worry about it." I said trying to convince her I'm okay. She didn't believe me and gave me this sad begging look.

I sighed and told her "I was thinking that's all it's okay everything is okay."

I was enjoying the silence of me and Jade and the noise of the TV just in the background until I heard someone's phone go off.

"Seriously who's phone is that?" I asked

"Uhmm it's yours" Daniel replied.

"Oh" I said I pulled my arm away from Jade and unlocked my phone to see what it was, it was an email from an unknown email account; I knew it had something to do with Christina so I gave my phone to Corbyn.

"Seriously why is it always me I don't want to cry anymore let Jade read it." Corbyn exclaimed handing it over to Jade but still listenimg to what it says.

“ 'Hey are you up here?' She shouted looking for her boyfriend about to go in the room. 'DON'T COME IN!!' He shouted she went down back the stairs and to the kitchen where she found one of the other members of why don't we 'hey what's up?' He asked the confused girl 'he had completely shut me out of the room so I don't know how about you?' She exclaimed 'oh I know what he's doing' he said a moment of silence passed 'so what's he doing?' She asked 'oh I can't tell you' he said a few minutes passed and her boyfriend had told her to come in she did and found candles lit and roses on the bed saying 'Cosmos' soon after they were cuddling on the bed watching cosmos while eating popcorn. And out of nowhere he said 'you're my one and only do you know that' he said she just smiled and continued eating
- A

"Okay I cannot anymore this fucking person is going to end up in a hospital when we find if, if Christina doesn't show up." Corbyn shouted, you could hear the pain, fear, and anger In his voice.

"Dude relax it's okay we're going to find her even if it takes years if she's that important to you we will find her" Jack said

"Easy for you to say you're not the one who feels nothing but guilt everyday ever since she left something in my body was gone as well." Corbyn said along with "you don't get it I was going to propose to her on our anniversary."

Everyone just stayed silent while Corbyn just sobbed. Corbyn and Christina's anniversary was so close I forgot...