T I M E

Christina had gotten out of the hospital, the boys started writing again, Jade went back to college with Christina of course, everything was slowly returning back to normal except,

They still hadn't publically announced anything mentioned above, the boys decided to release it as a surprise dedicating it to finding Christina while after a week of the song they'd announced their 'break up.'

By now Reed has been bombarding the guys to send the money already but they waited until they released the song.

Christina now goes to therapy, she wasn't necessarily traumatized by the experience to the point of insanity but it was still processing in her mind about what had happened.

It was the day the boys released the song and they received no other reaction than excitement, Christina was at home visiting her parents in her room deciding to go live.

Now thats where we are watching her live. She was sat hugging her blanket softly, standing up on her bed, bare faced and with eye bags interacting with the people she hasn't talked to in almost a year.

"Hey guys I'm back its been a while." She says staring at her laptop reading the comments. Comments started piling in like "I misses you I'm so happy your back." To jokes like "its been a century I'm dead." And "honey its been so long I am actual adult now."

"I missed you guys so much I'm so relieved I'm back I'm at home visiting my parents." She says waiting for comments to piles in.

Comment after comment as the minutes go by quicker than expected, Christina comes of a comment and just stares at it before speaking from the heart.

"How do you feel about dating Corbyn?" The comment read while she just smiled slightly.

"Honestly, It makes me feel accomplished, there are thousands of girls that want my man and he can get thousands of girls, but he chose me that's some crazy shit right there..." She said looking away from the screen.

Seconds pass and the comments were only the typical fangirls. She saw her phone screen light up and checked it to see a text.

Welp thats the end of he chose me goodbye.

I'm joking but it is the end of this book the sequel will be out soon still thinking of the name but it's going to be out soon so stay tuned for that.