part 1

"Get em!!" "Outta my way!!!" "Hes getting away!!!" Yelled by a mafia gang who was chasing paris. Paris lept on building by building then jumped off a 4 storey building(hes a toy hes probably fine) which made the gang stop, instead took they're guns out, then tried to shoot paris, but paris was too quick and sly to be shot by a bullet.
Minutes passed...
paris finally escaped them in the alleyway after minutes of hiding and dodging bullets. While he was walking out the alleyway he found a brand newlooking crowbar.
"Hmm?.. this looks quite new and strong, its got to be tough for sure. Hmm...!?" Paris was a bit starteld as he herd cries of a baby somewhere near the alleyway he was in, he puts the crowbar back where he found it curios of what he really heard..as he walked closer trying to find where the noise was coming from, it was in an old dirty box at the side of a dumpster, he walked closer to it to see a little girl with white hair, pail looking skin in a big white blanket... he took the blanket that was covering the little girl, it had clothes for sure( that's just weird seeing a naked girl on the alleyway y'now) the little girl also had a name tag in his right arm
"Yumi.. well wouldn't hurt to take care of you, right?.." paris took yumi out of the dirty old box then head home...
"If the creator was here he'd really want to take care of, but can't just leave you in that box." Paris mumbled was he having his heart melt?(if he had one).
MINUTES PASSED
Yumi and paris arrived at an apartment not too big not too small but just right...
"You need a bath you might have been in the dirty box for probably days, don't know if you actually can survive that long." As paris puts yumi in the couch he goes to the bathroom turning the faucet on in the bathtub..
"Yumi must be 5 years old maybe?" Paris walks back to the couch where she left yumi sitting, she took her to bathroom and gave her a bath...
A FEW MINUTES LATER
Paris was soaking wet head to toe while yumi was wrapped in warm towel.
"You are the worst to give a bath to." Paris said putting a grumpy face at yumi.
"Da!"yumi said which made paris widen his eyes feeling guilt taking a child off the alleyway, paris places yumi in the couch then goes to his room, he puts on new clothes(any clothes you want him to be in), while taking the sweater that was being worn by a teddy bear(he obviously stole it).
"I'm sure this will fit.."he then goes back to yumi who was still in a warm towel.
"Alright let's put clothes on you now. I'll also need to buy children clothes, more stealing for me then." Paris said while putting the clothes on yumi.
"Da!" Paris got startled this time.
"I'm not your dad. Call me paris..." paris insisted.
"Da!" But yumi declined.
"No! Call me paris! Paaaa-rriiisss...!" Paris still insisted again.
"Pwis!!" Yumi also declined again.
"No! it's paris! P-a-r-i-s!"
"Pwis!"
"No! I told it's paris!"
"Pwis!"
Paris continued to tell yumi until
"Ughh... i give up! What am i even doing!?" Paris said slapping himself with his own hand, that made yumi giggled.
"P!" Yumi caught paris's attention.
"What?"
"P!"
"...i guess being called by the first letter of your name isn't this bad i guess..." paris said in agreement of it...time passed it was already night time(don't judge me). Since paris is a toy he really didn't care for the kitchen at all, haven't even tried using a refrigerator or a stove, but he was sure that humans eat, then knocking was heard in his door, he goes to the door to find no one but food on the ground with a water bottle at the side there was also a note saying 'you should really eat, you don't even use your kitchen at all. By the landlord.' The landlords pretty sweet huh? He takes the food then gives it to yumi.
"Eat up. I can't eat and it would be rude to just throw it away anyways.." yumi ate.
"Now i'm starting to wonder... your 5 years old yumi.. you cant even speak normally yet you can understand what I say..." paris was a bit impressed at yumi being at least this smart, he then starts to wonder to himself was yumi abandoned in that box or did she lost her way then found a box then stayed there instead... after yumi was done eating she fell asleep real quick that paris didn't even noticed her at his side sleeping.. he sigh just letting yumi sleep at his side, he has better things to even do tomorrow...
TO BE CONTINUED (maybe)
Im not sure if i should continue or not... meh... i'll continue for sure...