Part 6 (options?)

(Don't mind the picture on top, I needed a test dummy to practice somethings I learned in the anatomy thing.)
The day went on inside the bakery to be quite funny for Paris with Nora instantly yelling at him.
"Hey Paris!" Nora yelled at Paris who was sitting comfortably in a chair.
"Yes? Noisy nome?" Paris teased.
"Call me names and you'll never see Yumi again." Nora threatened back in response as Paris raised an eyebrow of being flustered.
"What if Yumi wants to see me?" Paris said questioning Nora who had no idea on what to say.
"Whatever, I want you to get the loose tooth on Yumi's mouth." Nora said looking at Paris who's expression was unexpected being in complete utter shock.
"Your kidding..." Paris said sounding afraid.
"No I am not." Nora said sounding very serious.
"Hahhh.... no way i'm just gonna randomly pull out her tooth... what am I a dentist?" Paris declined saying a little joke at the end.
"You did random jumps and crashes just to escape, now your saying your scared of pulling just a tooth from Yumi's mouth?" Nora said raising her arms looking confused at Paris who was looking utterly flustered on what Nora was trying yo say.
"Hands are dirty." Paris said sounding as if he was telling an idiotic excuse.
"What kind of excuse is that!??" Nora yelled but not loud enough for Iris, Atsuko and Yumi to hear.
"Geez, i'm not a servant." Paris joked.
"I know." Nora said.
"You know what, forget about this conversation and lets go home." Paris said as he offered a hand to Yumi, taking his hand they all wave goodbye to Iris.
"Dad!" Yumi said looking at Paris that was lost in his own thoughts.
"I'm not your dad." Paris said as he was still in his thoughts.
"Daaaaaaa!~" this got Paris's full attention to Yumi who was pleading.
"What is it...?" Paris said looking at Yumi who was clutching his pants.
"Carry her, shes tired." Atsuko said looking at the two, Paris gave a light sigh, getting to his knee's to carry a tired Yumi, as they walked they're way home.
"Yumi's gonna be taking a nap at your apartment for now." Atsuko said looking at Nora who seem to not mind at all.
"Sure, if you suddenly feel the hint that Yumi is in danger don't ask me." Paris said walking away from the two kids.
"You fell asleep quicker than I thought." Paris mumbled as he carried a sleeping Yumi, Nora and Atsuko made they're way to they're apartment (since I want them to be the kind of characters that does not want to be noticed alot in the story, oh well.)

Paris's Pov
As I made to my apartment which is open and a few of my damn clothes is STOLEN!! It was pretty noticible seeing the fact that one of my shirts is at the side of my open door, I am not impressed, I place Yumi on my bed which I only use to badically lay on.
"Damn..." I whispered to myself as I saw my whole closet is damn right empty with just a few hangers at the left side, I was in my black suit that really felt comfy, now you pay me with all my clothes stolen? I slap my face as I groaned in annoyance.
"Welp time to steal, ah wait... I can't just leave Yumi alone again." I mumbled as I stopped half way from the door,it is almost night time and now i'm creating random option out of my head...
KNOCK KNOCK
I heard a few knocks on the door, opening it to see.
"Iris?" I questioned.
"It's me, Lily."
"Ok, you both are making it questionable wether your Lily or Iris right now." I said looking at her who chuckled it off, giving her a questioning look she goes straight to the point.
"My twin Iris asked if you wanted to go to the beach, she also said that you should bring umm... Yumi was it and... the Wright's family?"
"I can't even tell if those kids have the rights to be called a family when they badically hire me as a body guard on they're adopted little sister and I am not gonna go just to pretty much guard Yumi who will would probably jump straight into the water." I said giving her a squint look, saying and doing so she just chuckled it off again.
"Well if I ask the Wrights family they'll say yes and they'll pretty much bring you and Yumi along do it wouldn't matter if you come along or not." Lily said as she walked away.
"How did you even know where I live and are you seriously black mailing me right now?"
"Yep and I have zero guilt." Lily said having that smug up on they're face, dammit.