Part 10 (pictures)

(...)
Hello there, my name is... sketching out right now so... ok fine I dont have a name and I dont even understand my role... but all I know is that he is after all of us good or bad he is coming to destroy us all...
As I walked the foggy paths of this circus I call my home I got a bit lost, lost somewhere near in the middle of the circus that atleast I can tell.
"-sigh- why me..?" I said under my breath as I tried to navigate back my way to the mirror room/tent, I kept on walking and walking the foggy paths 'til my luck turned around and guess what? I found the mirror room/tent! Relived as I opened the door seeing that it was dusty as always gave me the comfort of home I knew, but in the corner of my eye something moved...
"-gasp- w-whose there!?" I said I felt panick rise in me as I questioned, this feeling of pain and misery felt the same when he created him...
"Paris..." I ran out of the room/tent not even bothering to close the door, I had to get away quickly from this place as possible, he wants me destroyed smashed to bits for all I know...
"Dont go~" I heard him spoke as I ran oh god hes after me! Hes after me!! I ran and ran until my luck turned and I reached it in time.

TO BE CONTINUED