Part 3 (The little present)

(Just so you know in this AU I differed they're age in which yumi is a little toddler and paris being an adult still working on others, also I felt lazy so I just looked this up on google. The art is from mochamura though! It's so cute and scary at the same time! My opinion...)
??? Pov
It's so dark... so so dark... i tried scratching my way out but it seem's that I can't leave atleast a small mark anywhere I touched, curse this box...! All I could get was the feel of being moved, I couldn't hear anything at all... this went on for hours, before I was getting opened... i had to stay still...

Paris Pov
I open the box to find a teddy bear with a red patch on the head...
"What the crap is this...!? Is this a damn joke...!?" I said while squezing the bear. 'Ugly teddy bear, this damn clown! And that weied creator!' I thought to myself. I took my gun from the couch and headed out of the apartment leaving yumi inside. (Of'course he would, he propably doesn't even know how to raise a child.)

No one's Pov
Paris walked the street's holding the teddy bear in his hand with a gun hidden in his pocket, he was having an annoyed look on the teddy bear, he went into an abandoned building far from where he stayed or you could say lived...
"This is good enough." He said while walking inside the place making sure no one else was in the building, he threw the teddy bear at a wall taking his gun which was smiling wide...
"This isn't actually what I plan on shooting but fair enough." Paris pointed the gun at the bear on the floor.

Teddy bear Pov
I leap't on the side knowing I was gonna get shot, I ran away knowing he was gonna tear me to shread's... 'wait what am I thinking!?' I ran inside a door that was half open while hearing him say "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE ION!!!" I sure made him really mad at me, I ran at the back of the door, I entered. empty room!? dammit! This dummy won't even dare stop chasing me! My claws were sharp but I couldn't even try getting a single scratch on him. The door slowly creeked open with him slowly entering the room I can see that he was wearing a feisty expression with the gun still having that wretched wide smile.

No one's Pov
Paris went inside the room having a feisty expression looking around the empty room that seemed very amusing in his sight. He looked around saying.
"Teddy bear, teddy bear, where are you? Hide and seek, hide and seek... Found you." Paris said slamming shut the door revealing the hiding teddy bear, the teddy jumped straight to paris making paris shoot.
BANG!!!BANG!BANG!
Paris was a bit startled by the sudden jump but acted on selfdefense, the teddy bear now had a hole in the head with hole's replacing it's eyes.
"Aww man..." paris was dissapointed he wanted to rip it apart while it was still lively scared and playful in his sight... he pointed his gun to it, it was still moving but he couldn't notice it at all. Six gun shot's on the teddy bear it looked like a raw piece of material now...

Paris Pov
I walk out of the abandoned building looking at my gun that had a pleased look while I stare at it walking to the road. It wasn't like I would own a vehicle or something, it's even better this way which I only walk since I actually get to kill and steal other thieves on the way sometime's when I get lucky... I kept on walking and walking 'til I was in my apartment, I opened the door to see yumi nowhere in my sight.
"Yumi?" I called out...
"Yumi??" I called out again, I didn't get a single answer... I looked around the spot I last left her, she wasn't there now... I checked the bathroom and the kitchen but she wasn't there... 'Where did you go!!?' I thought to myself I was starting to worry i'm a terrible dummy! Why did I even think of leaving her? I'm stupid!.. the last room I didn't check was the bedroom, I open the door to see the window wide open, before I could start to look outside I noticed a black like ink stain on the curtain... I walk toward's the window to hear paper fluttering sound, I look outside the window to find a piece of note tied up messily, I took the paper that said.
'if you want her back come to my party. Me and the mafia gang is waiting. If you wont come to the party we will sabotage then kill this sweet innocent girl.
S... '
I crumble the paper throwing it out of the window.
'Grrr... I'm an idiot..!' I whispered to myself blaming her kidnap...
Tap. Tap. Tap.
I look up to see a kid?? It showed me a big bored saying.
'Come over here now... the wright's want to talk to you... room 45 on the 4'th floor.'
TO BE CONTINUED