Part 7 (got to clean up)

A beautiful day has begun, the sun slowly rised as Paris watched it, he laid there bored, not knowing what to do or where to go, he slowly stand up from the couch to stretch his body making sure nothing was ever out of place...
THUMP!
A loud thump was heard, loud enough to catch Paris's attention, he snarled a bit hating the fact of being disturbed early, he looks outside his front door to see no one and nothing, he closes it and walked his way to the bedroom to see a a piece of paper tied into a rock, Paris took the paper reading it outloud since he does live alone( 'live alone'!? What kind of thing is that Prick!?).
"Hello old friend i'd like to see you today meet me at the same abandoned building where you destroyed my little gift that was a bear... how the hell did this know where I destroyed it...!?" Paris shrugged it off, ripping the paper apart, throwing the rock out the window, seemingly not caring at all,it was way too early for alot of people to be awake so he decided that he would go, besides he really was bored and wanted to be entertained, taking his gun he hides it in his pockets wearing an unbuttoned suit he walled the silent sidewalks, feeling a little bit excited he chuckled a bit, seeing that the bakery was slowly opening, he sighed walking closer to the building he instantly noticed a figure, he yanked his gun aiming perfectly at the figure that he eventually missed.
"Darn it." Paris grunted abit in frustration, he walks in to be meeted by nothing but darkness and a bit of lighting ofcourse, he slowly walked in as his footsteps echoed inside the building, he looks around seeing that no one was there at all, he walked almost everywhere for minutes('minutes'!!? Really Prick its damn morning!), later he got quie annoyed for some one to actually be late for him, he sat down beside a wall that had little cracks on them,he sat down not making any sound, it was dead silent for just a moment until.
Tap tap tap tap "Hello? Anyone there?" A voice was heard the voice sounded like a woman, Paris became very much excited, will he get to shoot someone not innocent or is he gonna get a close fight with some one or something, very feisty.
"Ah! Found you!" A female voice got Paris startled, making him jump pointing the gun to the woman.
"Wha- who are you!?" Paris seemed a bit confused he has never ever met this female marionette before.
"I'd love to ask the same question, who are you?" The wonan said looking at a defensive puppeet, Paris rolled his eyes still pointing the gun.
"I'm Paris..." he said slowly getting the point of the gun out of range.
"Age? I mean, year?" The woman asked politely.
"Its the same thi-you know what. 130... years..." Paris answered back with a bit of disgust on his face.
"Too handsome and hot to be that old y'now... i'm... Marinette..?" Marinette teased a little as she introduced her name to Paris, Paris found no interest in this since he isn't into women or men, he placed his gun in his pocket as he slowly walked away from the scene he was in.
"Where are you going?"
"Home? Or so I called home."
Paris went home to find his door open, there we're loud noises inside, he grumbled a bit not wanting to shoot since it would be too loud, a few minutse later a crowbar was tossed out the front door, he glared at it before giving of a smile...
"I think this the wrong house." A woman in a soft but deep voice was heard, Paris took the crowbar without making a single sound, he stood hidden waiting for a person to come out.
"Let's go already boys." Paris could hear tapping of a womans high heels, as the sound got louder Paris swung straight at her face making two strong looking men get shook.
"I love giving warm welcomes to lads like you..." Paris said swinging the crowbar a bit to get the blood off.
"How dare you hit our boss!!" The man on the right yelled as he ran straight to Paris to give him a punch, instead Paris swiftly moved aside making the man hit the wall.
"Uff!!" Paris raised the crowbar high enough to give a tremendous force when hitting some one below anybody.
WHAM!!!
The left man seemed scared but wanted to kill Paris for sure.
"I'll make you squil like pig!!!" The man kept and tried to hit Paris atleast once but kept on missing on every strike, Paris who was getting irritated broke both the mans legs, making the man scream in pain.
"Lets see... a slutty woman, a clumsy right man and a gorilla acting left man... how interesting for some one to send you here..." Paris was now looking irritated.
"Look it's just a job! P-please spare me! I haven't seen my family in years!" The man pleaded.
"Don't plead... i'm not a God..." with those being said Paris whacked the man on the side of the face.
"Gotta clean up I guess..."