Part 8 (Bonus story)

Hello there I have decided to do a bonus AU story thing, it's still an AU from the dummy's dummy but... this is just a random one...

Ready?

Ok.

Pierrot Pov (in this Au of mine the evil mysterious clowns name is pierrot. And 'cuz I can."

The day went on like it was as always.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
Oh boy... that must be soldier again...
I rush quickly from where I heard him scream seeing that he was running... again... as always when in trouble...
I quickly grab him by his colar dragging and running to a place we can hide...
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"Crud!.." I said as I tried to go faster while making sure I don't let go of soldier, sliding a bit I finally saw a place to hide... I quickly shove soldier and hid with him making sure he wont get caught...
"What did you do to piss him off...!?" I whispered to soldier.
"I-i... I cheated... on one of... h-his games... ehehehh..." Soldier replied weakly as if he was running away for ages...
"Your luck is out... he is an untamed lion that will go savage because of you cheating on his games!..." I whispered angrily making soldier have regrets... we both waited for hours making sure that Paris was perfectly calm and not vicous and savage like he always is...
"Now whats a girl like you doing here?~" I heard Paris talk, is he talking to a grown woman or a child?
"Huh?" I kept listening knowing if I peek he will see me...
"-giggle- fluffy hair!" I heard a little girls voice and a giggle that was sweet.
"W-what?" Wait did he just stutter!? That can't be! I look at soldier who was looking flustered about how Paris just sounded.
"I'm Yumi... what's your name?" So the little girls name is Yumi, I need to remember that.
"Err... P-paris..?" Ok... he stuttered again!

HOURS PAST it was now safe to come out of hiding.

"NGIHIHIH!!!" I heard a giggly laugh and a little girls giggle. That must be Yumi and Paris. Wait is she taming him? I like to say taming since Paris acts hundred percent of a monster sice the day he was finished being made.
"You should go that way, so he wont see you." I whispered since if I ssay it normaly he will hear me and know i'm with soldier. Curiosity hit me hard that I thought of checking what kind of game they're playing, must be card games. Peeking slowly and making sure that he doesn't sense or see's me I hid myself like a ninja but i'm a clown that always makes a child cry since i'm a failure...
"Hey! No fair! Paris!? Pff-hahaha! No stop it you dork!" Well that's very new... looking at Paris who was cuddling Yumi, Yumi who was struggling from tickles I guess? Well she is laughing.

No one's Pov

"Ok you got me fluffly monster." Yumi said teasingly as she stopped struggling out of defeat.
"Fluffy monster!?" Paris looked flustered and was wanting answers.
"Fluffy monster for fluffy hair and monstrous behaviour!" Yumi said looking up at Paris who was irritated but still had that sharp teethy smile.
"Tch! Touchy!" Paris said making sure Yumi hears and know that he is irritated.
"Am not! Besides your sweet and charming not savage and vicous like I thought you would." Yumi said crossing her arms. While in the far distance Pierrot was watching them.
"Nice way taming him." Pierrot said walking away.

THE END