Part 4 (You're a what..!?)

Paris walked out to the other building meeting this kid he thought it was silly but he is going to the kid anyway, he went inside the building which was an apartment too... he goes to the 4th floor knocking on door 45.
"Hey kid i'm here..." paris called out, in an insstant the door opened with paris suddenly being pulled inside the room then the door got slammed shut by another kid...

Paris Pov
"Ah- hey! What's the big deal!?" I yelled totally irritated by the sudden move's of these kid's.
"Sorry but you had our little sister."
"You're what?" I was very confused from what they meant sister... the kid sighed then said.
"I'm Nora and that over there is Atsuko, we both saw you had our little adopted sister Yumi." I felt a bit of gloom in me hearing the name yumi.
"You mean you also saw who took her..?" I asked being gloomy, Nora raised an eyebrow.
"You live in our land, but you are very gloomy..."
"What... Do you mean?? Are you the landlord's daughter's or something???" I asked in a very confused tone, I looked at Atsuko who was still guarding the door and ofcourse it's locked.
"We're the landlords here pal..." Atsuko said giving me a squint look, what is wrong with these two?? Before I could even speak Nora started to talk.
"You want proof? I'll show you proof." Nora then went into a shelf taking out a book she gave me a piece of paper that was singed by a mayor and a president!!?
"You're a what..!? Are you even legal to have this land???" I was somewhat amazed and shock knowing that I actually paid two kid's to live in an apartment!? What???
"Back to the subject we need your help getting yumi back safe and sound in return you can have anything will even give you the land just to get her back." Atsuko said.
"You both seem really desperate."
"yeah, we are desperate." Nora implied making it sound even more desperate.
"Alright, but did you see who took her." I said glancing outside to the other building to see a soldier carrying a somewhat 5 year old boy while clinging in the wall that then jumps into a ladder leading to the very top.
"You pathetic bastard." I said opening the window getting ready to jump to the other building.
"Hell no! Don't you dare jump you insane ma-" Nora's words we're cut when I straight up jumped, but made it to the other building still in ship shape.
"I'm coming for you, you bastard." I said quickly climbing up the ladder trying to catch up to this pathetic toy.

Soldier Pov
When I finally reached the top, I suddenly felt goosebump's run my back, someone's coming for me..! I look around to see if someone was actually watching me or was I being delusional as alway's but I didn't saw nor' spotted anybody, but the dreadful feeling kept going. I ignored it and leapt building by building ignoring this fact that someone might be unto me, I then jumped off in a 2 story building which was an abandoned store, people we're slowly leaving because of the danger that they feel in this place, but right now i'm feeling the danger in me.
"If y-you're there..! S-s-show yourself...!..." silence was everywhere, phew I really was just being delusional, I then jumped down to the seawage going to the dark room where the mirror was placed.
"I'm just being delusional..." I said to myself feeling aware again, 'why am I feeling this?' I thought to myself while looking at the boy get consumed by the mirror, I then cover back the mirror to see that I accidently left my handmark, damnit again with this mysterious black gooey tear?..
"Are you doing your job soldier?" A voice got me starteld looking at the door it was him, the clown she was carrying a little white haired girl, it seem's that she was unconsious.
"Did you hear me soldier?"
"Ah! Y-yes! I'm doing my job I swear!" I was scared of him, not because I was a pathetic coward for all the toy's out there to think, but from how strong he is than me...
"Good. You better keep it up." He said sounding aggressive to me, it look's like he feel's unpleasant of something or someone as he tosses the little girl to the mirror that made the mirror consume her, I then headed out with the dreadful feeling dissapearing away, I stand infront of the hole dusting myself, but then I heard someone behind me, I flinched then quickly turn around to see nothing, but this dreadful feeling came back I stepped back slowly, I felt the need to be ready to run. But I suddenly got pinned to the ground laying in my stomach the black goo oozed not stopping.

Paris Pov
"You're somewhat more pathetic than before, soldier..." I said with my foot in his face while pointing a gun at him, I felt a bit more gloomy now, A white untied shoe caught my eye.
"Wait... isn't that-" my words we're cut with the soldier running away jumping inside the hole, oh, he just pissed me off now. I follow the soldier inside the hole knowing that I might be in the right place yumi might be in...

Clown Pov
( i'm not actually sure if he has a name like paris.)
I slowly walked in the seawage, I felt a bit excited for the little party, ofcourse I wanted soldier to invite a random person into my own hell, I then slowly took the gun I stole from a cop reloading it, it even has this somewhat device from which when you shoot it doesn't make a single loud sound, I then heard running footstep's it was getting louder each step I took forward, then suddenly a splash came to me it was soldier. He sometime's make me unapleased with his patheticness. I walk towards him placing my hand on his chin I raised his face making him look up on me.
"What's the rush?"
"I-i-it's him! It's him! I-i don't w-w-want to go back in to the box!"
The soldier stuttered at me out of fear.
"Who is this him? You're talking about?"
"I-it's the dummy! T-t-t-the t-toy that look's like you!" Hearing those two thing's the dummy and a toy that look's just like me... the toy that broke my face leaving two scar's in one of my eye's, I felt mad by the I shot the soldier mutiple time's. I then walked away he must be the one that got the invitation, this useless good for nothing pathetic toy...

Paris Pov
I walked into the seawage, it was a bit dark and a bit light.
"Where did you go? You pathetic bastard." I said talking each step on the dirty water, suddenly my foot was grabbed by that it made my trip into the water.
"What the hell..?" I said trying to pull my foot but someone was gripping in it, I took it out by my own hand's to see the soldier in such a broken terrible state.
"T...this...is...all you're...fault..!!!..."
"Uhh... what?..." now what is this wretched thing trying to blame me for now?
"ThIS ALl YOu're FAULT!!!" It kept yelling and yelling until it made me snap.
"SHUT YOU'RE MOUTH!" I yelled I was pissed now, ok!?
"How about a little deal, you tell me where the children are and I wont destroy you, instead i'll just put you back in the box..." The soldier then calmed down then told me the way... I definetly lied to that wretched thing I know the S from that dirty invitation paper stands for soldier, I took my gun out in an incase, when I went inside the room he told me it was dark but a noticable clothe can be seen it also had a black hand mark, but I didn't had the time to think of that, I took the clothe which revealed a mirror?
"If I could have known this was here I could've have destroyed this secretly." I growled a bit, but it then tried to grab me in.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
I shot the mirror three times 'til it broke into pieces letting out two children it was the boy and yumi, I tripped by they're sudden appearance infront of me, I the lept away from the bit's, of mirror, damn it was annoying...
"Mmm...p..? Ahh... face..." yumi was concious there for a few second's then fainted, and face what does that even- wait a second... ahh... I only broke the face... I then took my gun then shot it's body multiple time's not even aware of how loud the shot's we're. Then yumi woke up again but this time she looked at me looking sleepy 'til she bursted into tears...
"WAAH!!" Oh no! Was it the gun shot's, oh please stop crying!
"Don't worry it's ok!" I tried making her stop but instead she just went to hugging me tightly it felt like she didn't want me to leave her again...
".... paris is sorry ok? I wont leave you again, I promise, i'm sorry I was being an idiot for suddenly leaving you alone, ok?"
Yumi still hugged on my tightly not even caring for the fact that I was soaked in seawage water... by the time I got out of the seawage with the boy and yumi, I quickly placed the boy that was still uncounceous on the street where a cop can just find him, yumi has fallen asleep again is this a somewhat habit of her??? It's really cute though... what did I just say?... we finally got home but I still smelled terribly bad, so I opened the window in my room trowing a piece of pebble that was at the side I don't even know why birds place pebble's here I then toss it on the 45 window on the 4th floor to get the attention of those two, I didn't to leave yumi alone again even if I just need a bath... I finally got they're attention and made them come over here... I think I didn't get to ask why they call themselves a family they don't even have a child or is yumi they're child? Propably... I then left the door unlocked then went to take a shower... great I forgot to destroy the soldier... if the soldier is still alive I will destroy him...

Clown Pov
When I went back to go and get the mirror it was already broken to bit's, curses. I took a piece of it's glass then went to the soldier who was still in the same place with same look's broken just the way I last left it...
"So it really is you... paris you miserrable failure..."

TO BE CONTINUED

(As you can see it is so much like the story in the original story, I just love it way too much I would sell my soul just to read it... but if I sell my soul I wont be able to read it for real...)

The dummy's dummy (mafia AU) ProbablyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara