Part 9( smile for me)

Hello there! Sorry i kinda havent been updating! I've been getting stressed out in school lately and is having severe depression that no one even notices in person.
Oh and I found this kawaii anime boy that reminded me of the original fabulos Paris.

Clown Pov

After dragging this wretched soldier around making him talk everything out I felt bored, bored like you don't see your good ol' friend danger anywhere...
While I walked the lonely path with a broken toy with me I ask him something that he might know.
"Soldier... where can I find something that can create a doppleganger..?" I asked as soldier twitched a bit, he slowly and weakly replied with respect on me.
"THErE is ThIS aNONyMous HOodeD PeRsON WHo hOLdS a caMErA AS a WEapoN..." I felt quite pleased this pathetic trash gave me an answer. After all that shooting he had to bare...
Opening a door feeling the anger of a Magician and the fear of an Engineer I toss soldier in the middle of the room knowing if I stand in the middle she will be pissed off... I wouldn't want that... she is stronger than me, if I we're to attack anybody or her in that room i'll be doomed.
"Fix him... I have much more informations to get out of him..." I said as I left the room...
"Now... time for me to find that hooded anonymous..."

No one's Pov

Soldier stayed limp in the middle of the room until engineer picked him up and sat him in the chair.
"I swear that clown had the same pride just like Paul..." the magician said as she looked at engineer who was giving her the 'really?' Look.
"Don't be like that... I don't want you going on berserk mode again darling~" the engineer teasingly scolded the magician as it sighed in dissapointment. Soldier stayed still as engineer gave him new joints in every part of his body and tried to fix his mis-shaped face the clown seemed to have destroyed.
"There, good as new." Engineer said as he helped soldier stand on his new legs.
"Thank you. I-I must go now." Soldier thanked them as usual as he left them both alone.
"I can tell Paul was madly inlove with you than you madly inlove with me." The Engineer said while leaning on the wall.
"PFF- I will never give my none existing heart to him! Madly inlove?  More like he will kill anybody who he suspects to like me." The Magician teasingly said while giving off a smirk of stupidity.
"Now your just being cute Mecian." Engineer said while he stuck his tounge out of annoyance.
"This face of mine will become cuter than a kitty's face Alineer~" Mecian said until they both bursted into laughter.

MEANWHILE...

The clown was searching for the hooded anonymous, the clown made sure to state the fact that it would be hiding.
"I should ask that pathetic runt the way~" the clown said as he walked slower.
"B-boss...!" The soldier tried to get the clowns attention.
"You're here finally..." the cowln said in full pleased look or so the clown thought.
"E-ermm...." the soldier tried to avert the clowns eyes out of fear as he tried to mutter a word.
"Tell me... where can I find this... anonymous soldier..." the clown asked getting the soldiers attention in an instant.
"Uhh... t-the circus... the a-abandoned circus... that they say to be haunted... because of the fog that w-would cover up the place and... the entrance of i-it completely..." the soldier tried his best to explain it easily knowing if the clown does not understand he will be doomed.
"Alright... you are free to leave me alone for now..." the soldier was soon gonna tear up as he quickly ran away from the scene while the clown was now headed on his way to this so called abandoned circus or you could say haunted too.

TO BE CONTINUED...