Chapter 1 - Meeting Of Childhood Friends

Ash's POV

"Serena?"

I called her, when she did that beautiful 180 degree turn, I looked at her with awe, when she finally looked at me, I still didn't forget those blue cerulean eyes. She looked at me with widened eye before I heard her say...

"Ash?"

I am happy that she still remember me because it was...err...nine years? Yeah, nine years after we didn't saw each other, I am still staring at her then I just realized that I was already tackled by her hug, a bone-crushing hug to be exact.

Me : C-Cant........b-breathe.........S-Serena.........

Serena : Ash? It's really you! I didn't knew you were here! Oh, I'm sorry, I just missed you that's how!

Me : (chuckles) And I missed you too Serena. How have you been?

Serena : I'm just okay Ash, but I'm happier that you're here! How are you?

Me : I'm fine too, I am happy to that your here. How's the Pokemon battles

Pikachu : Pika pi!(Ash! I'm here!)

Serena : A Pikachu?

Me : Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, Pikachu is my starter Pokemon I got from Professor Oak. You know him do you?

Serena : Yeah, I remembered Professor Oak back at the summer camp!

Me : Yeah that's him, basically the starters are Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle, but because of me and my sleeps. I overslept, when I woke up, it's already late, so I hurriedly went to professor's lab but sadly the starters went to there trainer already. I was going to give up when he said that there's still one more starter and that's how I met Pikachu.

Pikachu : Pika pika!(Ash is right!)

Serena : Wow, you and you're sleeping habit.

Me : But thanks to that, I met Pikachu, isn't that right buddy?

Pikachu : Pika pi!(That's right!)

While me and Serena are talking, I felt a wiggly sensation in my pocket, when the pokeball opens, my eyes widened when Mew appeared from her pokeball.

Serena's POV

My eyes widened when I saw the mythical Pokemon came out from it's pokeball. My eyes are staring at the pink Pokemon hovering above Pikachu's head. Then I realized...

Me : ASH! WHAT THE HECK IS ME---

I stopped talking when Ash's hand covered my mouth. He still has the scent! But enough of that! What's more important is how Ash caught a Mew! Yes! A Mew!

Me : Ash! How did you get a Mew! You know it's a mythical creature!

Ash : Shhh!!! There are people here Serena! Let's talk about this somewhere, maybe at your room.

Me : Okay okay.

Then we walked to my room, I'm so curious about Ash and Mew. When we arrived at my room, I finally spoke.

Me : Spill up, Ash Ketchum!

Ash : Okay okay, geez. So how do I start?

I gave him an are-you-serious look.

Me : Seriously Ash? START FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

Ash : Okay okay, no need to get pumped...So when I started My first journey through Kanto, Pikachu and me didn't get along very well, it was a long night when me sat on a grass plain staring at the sky, Pikachu was asleep that time, then suddenly, Jirachi hovered to me.