Chapter 27 - Mission : Help Raikou!

Ash's POV

Me : Next stop, Lightning Field!

I mounted Latios, Serena mounted my Charizard and Lillie mounted my Pidgeot. I commanded my three Pokemons and took off. While flying, we chat a little...again.

Me : So any of you know about the Lightning Field?

Lillie : Of course! Raikou's the one living there!

Serena : And as well as from the Fiery Field, electric type Pokemons can mostly be found in Lightning Field!

Me : Well I'm not surprised, you really did some research, we'll I ain't be surprised if you know anything about our next destination after this.

Lillie : So Ash, any story how you caught Victini?

Me : Hmm, it happened when I was around Kanto, when I'm still a beginner.

~Flashback~

Me : Pikachu, Quick Attack!

Boy : Tyranitar, take it!

Pikachu charged towards Tyranitar with great speed, but Tyranitar endured it.

Boy : Now Tyranitar, throw it away!

Tyranitar picked up Pikachu and squeezed him, I'm panicking right now, I don't what to do at this kind of situation, Pikachu, face purpled, gasping for air. Then Tyranitar smirked and threw Pikachu away to the bushes, while approaching Pikachu, I saw a Pokemon that looks like it's healing Pikachu, I was watching it for some matter of seconds, the Pokemon is done healing Pikachu and went invisible, then I noticed Pikachu stood up with complete energy.

Boy : W-What?! What happened?!

Me : Let's end this Pikachu! IRON TAIL!

Pikachu dashed forward with unbelievable insane speed, more quicker than before, then Pikachu leaped really high, tail glowing brightly than before, Tyranitar was blinded by the sun and didn't saw Pikachu coming, Pikachu charged towards Tyranitar with the blinding light from the tail. Me and the boy's eyes widened and jaw-dropped when I saw Pikachu smashed his tail on Tyranitar, creating a hole from below where Tyranitar is right now, such power Pikachu got there! Does that Pokemon from before does have something it did to Pikachu?! Pikachu doesn't have THAT power!

Me : Wha-What?! P-Pikachu?!

Pikachu : Pi? Pika pi!(You see that Ash?! I'm awesome!)

Me : H-How?!

Pikachu : Pika pi! Pika pikachu!(I don't know! Feels like I'm more powered up than before!)

Me : Does that Pokemon from before has anything to do with this?

Pikachu : Pi? Pika?(Who? What Pokemon?)

He didn't noticed that? Seriously? Wait maybe Pikachu that time is unconscious!
I saw the boy from earlier recalled his Tyranitar walked towards me.

Boy : That was a great battle! Your Pikachu here is incredibly strong!

Me : To be honest, I don't know what happened either.

Boy : W-What? That's strange! Wait! Let me tell you something!

Me : What about?

Boy : Do you know anything about Victini?

Me : Victini? What's that?

Boy : They say that once a Pokemon gets to touch Victini, they will be overpowered!