Chapter 11 - Meeting New Friends

No One's POV

??? : Are we already there?

??? : Just be patient, we're almost there.

??? : Ahh! I can't wait!

??? : Save your excitements for later, Mallow.

Mallow : Hey!

??? : I can't wait to see Lillie again! I wonder what she's doing.

??? : Lillie said that the academy are all for Pokemon battles, it fits you Kiawe.

Kiawe : Yeah, I can't wait to beat some other students there, Sophocles.

Sophocles : And I can't wait to research more about mega evolution, what do you say Lana?

Lana : I bet we're the only ones there who has Z-rings, except Lillie and Gladion.

Kiawe, Sophocles, Lana, and Mallow are now flying to the academy with there respective Pokemons to see Lillie there.
Lillie invited them to join the academy.

They now arrived at the school grounds only to be greeted by Professor Sycamore.

Professor Sycamore : Hello! Are you perhaps the new students?

Kiawe : Yeah professor, Lillie contacted us to join here and then here we are.

Professor Sycamore : Marvelous! Names please!

Kiawe : The name's Kiawe.

Sophocles : Sophocles here!

Lana : I'm Lana.

Mallow : And I'm Mallow!

Professor Sycamore : Good! Now my assistant here will accompany you to your respective rooms. Good luck and have fun here!

Kiawe/Sophocles/Lana/Mallow : Thanks Professor!

Then the four of them walked towards there room, accompanied by Professor Sycamore's assistant. After a long walk, they managed to arrive at there rooms, Professor Sycamore's assistant handed them the keys and then walked off.

After they're done unpacking, they were now very tired and don't know what to do.

Sophocles : What are we gonna do now?

Lana : Hmm...Let's watch some battles!

Mallow : Good idea! Let's go!

Kiawe : Fine, let's go.

Then the four of them went to some battlefields to battlefield but a certain Pokemon battle gained there attention.

??? : Pikachu, you know what to do.

Then Pikachu ran towards it's opponent with an insane speed with the help of it's Quick Attack and Agility, the opponent panicked and didn't have the time to dodge.

Sophocles : Woah! Look at that Pikachu! So fast for an electric type!

Mallow : Mhm! Kiawe you have a rival now.

Kiawe gave them an I'm-not-losing look and focused back at the battle.

??? : Blastoise, Hydro Pump!

Blastoise shot a powerful Hydro Pump from it's cannons and fired it to Pikachu, bit Pikachu easily broke through it and then hit Blastoise. Blastoise took the hit and then fainted.

Referee : Blastoise is unable to battle! Pikachu and Ash wins!

Then the other boy recalled his Blastoise and then walked towards Ash.