Chapter 13 - Misty, The Mallet Girl

Ash's POV

'Now where's my mallet gone.'

Me : You've gotta be kidding me...

Brock : Y-You can't be serious right?

I feel shivers down my spine when I heard that word 'mallet', it can't be! Why is she here?!

Lillie : What's wrong Ash?

Me : I-I swear I just heard her.

Brock : Y-Yeah.

Serena : What's wrong about that.

I didn't noticed that the mallet girl came towards us and greeted.

??? : Ash?! Is that really you?!

Me : You and you're great eyesight Misty.

Misty : Hey! What was that all about?!

Brock : Uhh Misty, let's not start a scene okay?

Lillie : Yeah we better not.

Misty humphed and then walked off towards the cafeteria, we sweat-dropped and then followed her. After we're done ordering, we managed to find a seat, after a great year of silence, I decided to speak first.

Me : So Misty, what brings you here?

Misty : Oh, I just found out this academy, got interested, and then joined here.

I manage to gain a sweat-dropped reaction there. Wow, Misty sure changed...A LOT. She just really simplified what she just said. No offense but, ugh nevermind.

Serena : Oh by the way, we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Serena!

Lillie : My name is Lillie, nice to meet you!

Misty : Well you already knew my name, I'm Misty and I'm a gym leader for water types at Cerulean City in Kanto---

Brock : And also don't forget to remember that Misty here is a stubborn, hard-headed, and short-tempered---

Misty cannot contain her anger anymore, picked up the mallet on her bag and hit Brock with it. Then Misty perked Brock's ears and then threw her away from the cafeteria. We sweat-dropped of what Misty did. Then I just remembered something.

Me : Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Brock here is also a gym leader for rock types at Pewter City at Kanto too.

Serena : Wow that's amazing!

Lillie : It sure do! I really wish I can be a gym leader too!

Misty : Well you have to work hard for that. By the way Ash, let's battle!

Me : Huh? But I'm too tired to---

I didn't finished what I was just about to say when I saw Misty and her precious mallet staring at me, grinning.

Me : Ugh really?! Fine you win, let's battle.

Timeskip at a small clearing...

Lillie : I'll referee this match okay?

Me/Misty : Right!

Lillie : Okay, this will be a 1 on 1 battle between Ash and Misty, Both sides, reveal your Pokemon!

Misty : Gyarados, I choose you!

Gyarados came out from it's pokeball and roared loudly, I yelled at her when I heard my 'I choose you!' line.

Me : Hey! Stop mimicking me! Jeez, Pikachu your up.

Pikachu : Pika pika!(Yes! A battle!)