Chapter 28 - Mission : Help Suicune!

Ash's POV

Me : Next stop! Northwind Field!

We mounted our Pokemons again, me on Latios, Serena on Charizard and Lillie on Pidgeot, after mounting them, I ordered them to fly to Northwind Field.
They nodded and took off. While flying, we chat a little...again...and again.

Me : So anyone here knows Northwind Field?

Lillie : Of course we do Ash, it's where Suicune lives!

Serena : And flying and water types are mostly seen there!

Me : Mhm...You won't we taking off your jackets once we get there. They say it's cold enough there.

Lillie : Right!

Me : Hmm...What should we do right now?

Serena : Tell us some of your story!

Me : Hmm...Do you know anything about The Legendary Birds?

Lillie : Yes! They are Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos!

Me : Mhm...So it happened when I'm at Kanto, I don't really remember what cave it is...

~Flashback~

Me : Pikachu, Electro Ball! Infernape, Flamethrower!

Pikachu released his Thunderbolt while Infernape fired it's Flamethrower, both attacks collided, causing for them to cancel.

Me : Okay that's it for today.

They nodded in agreement, I recalled Infernape and I picked up Pikachu so that we can eat. While walking, we heard someone yelled.

??? : Don't fail this time! Got it?!

???/??? : Yes sir!

??? : Now go!

The men in black suits entered some kind of cave, curiosity hits me so I followed them, I readied Mew in case if needed. I walked down to the depths of the cave.

...

I arrived here at the depths of the cave only to hear the speech of their boss, he looks like a stupid maniac, I'm not even kidding. My eyes were focused when I saw the people in black suits with 'R' sign. Team Rocket...again.

Me : Mew, come out.

Mew came out from her pokeball, grinning and twirling around, but not enough to be caught by them.

Me : Shh Mew! Come here.

Mew came in closer to me, I see Team Rocket and their...what's that? Some sort of machine? Then I see the boss walking towards some parts of the cave, like, roaming around.

Rocket Grunt 1 : Giovanni sir! Our machine is ready!

Giovanni : Good, Moltres is just somewhere around here.

Oh no! They're hunting Moltres! I can't let them get Moltres! Wait! Zapdos and Articuno! They're in bad shape!

Giovanni : Soon, after we caught Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno will be next!

Rocket Grunt 2 : Sir, we found Moltres!

Giovanni : Good, bring her here.

Rocket Grunt 2 : Roger!

The machine brought some waves towards some parts of deeper caves, after a couple of seconds, I heard a loud squawk coming from some direction.