Chapter 9 - Serena's Bond

Lillie's POV

I squealed in happiness when Ash beat my brother, it is really my wish so that my brother will change. And there is Ash, he really made my wish came true!

I was waiting for my brother at his room, hopefully we can talk about what happened about the battle.

I jumped in surprised when the door opened and revealed a tired Gladion, maybe from the battle before, so I accompanied him and started talking.

Me : Brother, are you okay now?

Gladion : Yeah Lillie, I am now feeling refreshed after that battle, Ash really gave me a nice beating our there.

Me : I'm really glad about that brother.

Gladion : And why is that Lillie?

Me : Brother, before you are beaten to Ash, I really can't control and keep up with your arrogance, and you know that but still, you didn't listen.

Gladion scratched his back and gave me a sheepish smile. I sighed and he said.

Gladion : Sorry about that Lillie.

Me : It's really okay brother.

Gladion : But come to think of it. About Ash's Pokemon, how can he acquire such a rare Pokemon? You know, Diancie and Rayquaza.

Me : But whatever he say brother, I'll be amazed, I mean it's so rare when someone meet those legendary Pokemons.

Gladion : I can't wait to battle him again. Lillie. And this time I'll win, don't worry Lillie, it'll be just a friendly pokemon battle.

Me : Right brother.

I gave him an encouraging smile and then he smiled back.

After that long chat, I hurriedly went back to my room, took a shower, and then went off to academy for some Pokemon battles.

When I arrived there, I was surprised because someone familiar happened to have a Pokemon battle with someone. It's Serena who's battling! I hurriedly ran to an empty space then spectated the match.

Serena's POV

Me : Delphox! Flamethrower on the ground!

Delphox picked her stick and then fired a Flamethrower on the ground.

??? : Venasaur! Use Frenzy Plant and lift yourself up!

Then Venasaur wrapped itself with Frenzy Plant and then lifted itself in the air, avoiding the hot ground.

Me : Gotcha! Now you can't escape! Delphox, Mystical Fire!

Delphox picked her stick again then released a pinkish flames from it and fired it to a trapped Venasaur. ??? didn't have the time to command Venasaur to dodge and then hit Venasaur critically.

Referee : Venasaur is unable to battle! Delphox wins! All of ???'s Pokemon are unable to battle, which means Serena wins!

I received some cheers from the other students watching me and my match. Then I saw the girl walking towards me.

??? : Great battle out there!

Serena : Yeah I really had fun there! Let's battle again sometimes Shauna!

Shauna : I'll keep that promise!

Shauna and me shook hands and then Shauna walked off, then I noticed Lillie walking towards me.

Lillie : Good battle out there Serena!

Me : Thanks Lillie! I appreciate that.

Lillie giggled and I chuckled as well. We decided to go to the cafeteria and eat there. Come to think of it, I didn't have the time to eat breakfast because of Shauna. Sigh, that girl.