Introduction

Shit! My legs stuck, ahhhh why the hell am I wearing heels. I reached down to shimmy out my leg. I don't have time for this it's like the hunger games in this wood. And I'm in heels being chased by a potential murder, stalker.... I really don't know.

All I knew was that he.. they, saw me on the street, picked me up and shoved me in the back of a black jeep. Oh did I forget to mention tied up and gagged. And now we're in a forest, them the hunter, me the prey.

The twigs scratched at my legs and the branches tore at my blue mud-streaked skater dress; my make-up strewn a cross my face, mascara and eyeliner smudged from the hysterical crying. I stopped for a quick breath. I looked up to the star studded sky and admired the constellation. But a minute was a precious time. How long had I even here, the sun was just setting before I was.. kidnapped.

My smile faded as I realised my tricky predicament. I started running again but soon found myself tumbling to the ground as my heels snapped. I cursed as I fell trying to break my fall. I looked at my black high heels, ruined, and I grimaced. With effort I picked myself up and tore off the heels. My eyes watering as I threw them away and looked for a place to hide them. Pleased, I started up on my run again. Was there no end to this devil-spawn forest.

My steps becoming short and staggered, I was getting dizzy. The dizziness started a while ago while the sky was still black. Now it had started to become a morning shade of blue. The blurriness that was new, I perched near a bush with berries. I picked a berry and put it to my mouth. Should I... Should I not. I let my senses take over and ate it. A few minutes later and I felt my strength regain and a little unusual.

I started thinking and I thought I really need weapon or something like a knife, a blade. I picked up a two pieces of wood and tried to sharpen them on each other. Realizing there was no chance I threw both pieces in rage and to a surprise; a small pen knife shone a bit and I picked it up. Thanking my lucky stars I continued on my dash and was startled by a the cracking of twigs behind me.

"Don't turn around or I'll kill you!"

A/N Hey guys hope u like this story. I started it on a thought I had And I hope u like it xx :)