Chapter 7

Travis' POV

The door was opened by her mum, her mum looked like her but at the moment she looked a bit worse for wear. Her purple eyes were slightly translucent almost as if she was losing the light. She called for Layla telling her I was here.

"Are you okay? How's the change over going?" I asked her mum.

"It's okay a few days and I'll be fine. Please take care of her tonight, promise." She replied with a wry smile. Just as I was about to reply Layla walked down the stairs and she looked amazing. I smiled at her as she looked up and gave me a nervous grin.

"Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my blue motorbike. I looked back just to make sure she was okay with it and she looked excited.

"OMG it's a Kawasaki Ninja, I've wanted one for ages. I've even got my licence." She beamed touching the side of the motorbike. "Can I take it for a spin?"

"Sorry, but you don't even know where we're going. I guess you can just sit back and enjoy the ride." I replied with a smirk on my face. I got on and she moulded herself to my back and snuggled her chin onto my shoulder.

Layla's POV

My hair whipped through the air as we cruised by on the motorbike. A KAWASAKI NINJA. I small laugh escaped my lips as I tried to calm my thought. 'I AM ON A KAWASAKI NINJA' , I could ride on this for ever. Damn I really need to calm myself or he's gonna think I'm crazy,

"Nice bike isn't it?" He asked breaking the silence, "BTW we're almost there." He said, almost reading my mind.

"Lovely. What?! We're almost there, and I liked riding on this." I said with a sad smile.

The engine stopped and he took his helmet off. We were there, infront of me stood a old looking theatre. Holding my hand Travis led me to he desk in the front.

"Could we have two tickets to.........." He looked at me asking which film I'd like to watch, "Space Invaders 3" I blurted out. He gave me a quizzical look and bought the tickets.

"I like Sci-Fi, okay." I shouted as challenging his look. He put his hands up as we went to buy popcorn.

"Sweet or Salt." he asked.  

"Sweet!" I shouted my voice ending up really high pitched. We went into the screen. It was empty, I guess no one wanted to see Space Invaders 3.

We walked into the screen Travis grabbing my hand. I smiled at him and shuffled my body closer to him. The screen was empty, we chose the seats right in the middle. The film started, don't get me wrong it's one of my favourite films but it still scared me like hell. In the first few minutes I was already jumpy. In the middle of my latest jump, I heard Travis yawn and not seconds after his arm was snaked round my shoulder. 

I looked at him in surprise, "Did you really just do that!" I said laughing. He nodded sheepishly as I leant in so my head was on his shoulder. We sat there comfortably for the rest of the film, him kissing me on the head every time I jumped or let out a small scream. We got up and left the cinema with his hand around my waist.

We got back on his motorbike and rode off to another secret location. After a while I woke up and we were at a beautiful park. It was filled with cherry blossom trees and laced with an array of flowers.  

"It's... soo... beautiful...." I said my breath being taken away. He took my hand and led me through the trees and inti a clearing in the middle was a small picnic and a candle light.  

"Do you like it??" He asked squeezing my hand.  

"I love it, how did u do this?" I replied in awe. 

"I have my ways." He said sitting down and getting the picnic ready.  

The food was amazing, with pasta salads and chicken. We ate quietly sometimes catching each others eyes and shyly looking away.

After dinner he showed me a wishing fountain and told me to make a wish. 'I wish Kayden was at least my friend.' Why was that still my wish after all that had happened. I looked up at Travis, his face held a sad smile but once he caught my eye his face lit up. 

"Ready to go?" He asked smiling at me, "If you get there first you can ride my bike back to your house."  

I took off my heels and sped off towards the bike, Travis trailing behind me. I got there first panting, after about five minutes Travis appeared. "It's yours." He gestured for me to get on the bike. I slid on easily my body perfectly moulding to the body of the bike. Travis got on behind me his hands wrapped across my waist. I shivered as we started. I started the bike and the beautiful roar atarted the engine. We sped through the streets, Travis constantly reminding me to slow down. Soon enough we were at my house.

Travis walked me to the door and pulled me in for a hug. We stayed in that position for what felt like ages his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. I pulled away slowly and looked down at his lips and then up into his eyes. I smiled as I moved an inch closer, closing the space. His soft lips caressed mine as we kissed. I let out a small moan as it got more intense. It was soft and sweet but sexy..... It was like no other kiss I've had before. He left me craving for more and when he pulled away my heart fluttered and he lent down gave me a peck on the lips and waved goodbye. I was left breathless.

I walked into the house and flopped on the sofa hugging the nearest pillow and my smile going from ear to ear.  "Layla, Is that you?" My mum called from the kitchen walking into the living room. " I'm guessing the date went well" I nodded enthusiastically. "Do you think you can get me some paracetamol from the shops?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied my voice coming back instantly, I was out in the flash. On the way back from the shop I felt someone following me. I kept on looking back, there was no one there. I really need to stop being paranoid. Out of nowhere a big, black jeep, started cruising beside me. I started walking quicker but it could catch up no problem. Then the door opened, I was bundled into the car, tied up and sedated......

A/N

Hey guys hope u like this chappie. I'm soooo sorry it took soo long. I hope you like the youtube link and the song i chose. I've added a song to all the other chapters too now.  The mystery is starting to appear in this one soo wooohooo the story starting to change the shapes. In the next few chapters loads is gonna happen and a major suprise lol. enjoy reading it

love, sweetie xxx