Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to projectKc who is just totally awesome :)

Layla's POV

'Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday' I woke up to the alarm which cleverly also reminds you what day it was. It's Friday, my 'date with Travis is today if you can call it a date he said go out I call it a date. I got ready for the school day. To be honest I didn't even know what we were doing or where we going. He said we were just going out. After that moment we had a few day ago we hadn't really talked. I didn't really have a chance to ask him.

I started to get dressed. I put on on a pair of leopard print leggings, a black bralet and heeled lace up boots, thank god no uniform today I ran downstairs to get breakfast. My mum was sitting at the table with her hand on her head. She looked worried.

"Hey ma, what's wrong?" I asked cuddling her. She looked up at me with a sad smile, her usually bright eyes had lost most colour and looked almost translucent. She didn't reply,

"Are you sick? What's wrong?"

A single tear dropped from her eye and started speaking, "Nothing I'm fine seriously. I think you should take care of this for now. Are you going out today?" She handed me the ivy plant.

"No I couldn't take this, it's special to you. Yeah just with the new guy, Travis." I said sliding the plant towards her. She stopped me mid-way.

"And now it's yours. Oh I'm guessing he's nice. Be careful tonight." She said. That was wierd.

I picked an apple of the counter, "I've got to go now." I walked out of the house.

Later on Kayden told me that we were going to the movies then we'd have dinner. Hailey and I got back from school andI started getting ready for the date. I turned on my speakers and started blasting good time by Carly Rae Jepsen and Owl City.

Hailey sifted through my dresses and picked a good five different dresses; a purple chiffon dress, a blue skater dress, a navy open shoulder slinky dress, a zebra print mixi dress and a pink slit maxi dress. She opted for the blue skater dress, I slipped into it and it clung to me except for the flowly skirt. She also picked my favourite black heels, she said it wouldn't make a difference since he was so tall. I refused to let her do my make up again but gave in for her to do my hair. I put on simple mascara and eyeliner adding a bit of pink/red lipstck. Hailey straightend my hair and clipped a few bits back. I grabbed a silver bangle and a pair of nice studs.

"Travis' here!",  my mum shouted from the stairs.

A/N

Hey guys havent been uploding  for a while. I'm sooo sorry about that. I hope you like this chapter. I fast forwarded to her date with Travis because yeah I thought it'd be better and it brings us closer to the exciting bit. So what do you think was wrong with her mum? And what is it with that ivy plant? All will soon be revealed.